psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a nice flash red Corrado around the M5 roundabout around West Bromwich on Sunday.

It had a "R32" badge on the back, sounded turbo, huge exhaust, non standard door handles, massive wheels and had a Czech Republic number plate.

He's a member on here - RedTyphoon. That thing is unbelievably fast with something like 500BHP!

He's a member on here - RedTyphoon. That thing is unbelievably fast with something like 500BHP!

Just seen his facebook page, it was 100% that one :cool:

Green M-reg VR seen on the A449 near Claines (Worcester) this morning, gave me a nice big thumbs-up. Was it you?

Read this and thought the wife had been joyriding in mine?! It all matched.......live spitting distance from the spot.......green VR....Mreg......

She then reminded me taking two kids (1 is two weeks old) out in it was a definitely a no!

Read this and thought the wife had been joyriding in mine?! It all matched.......live spitting distance from the spot.......green VR....Mreg......

She then reminded me taking two kids (1 is two weeks old) out in it was a definitely a no!

Eh? :scratch::shrug:My two children (4 and a half and 8 months) are always in the Corrado and have been from birth (daily driver and I'm a stay at home dad). Child no 2 came home from the hospital in it.

That was me on the 449 my way to DG. First 'rado I've spotted out in so long that I assumed you must be heading that way and expected to see you there! Was pottering along very sedately as I was waiting for the missus to catch up with me else I'd have enjoyed a convoy (until the speed cameras that is!).

Edited by Mr Sands

That was me on the 449 my way to DG. First 'rado I've spotted out in so long that I assumed you must be heading that way and expected to see you there! Was pottering along very sedately as I was waiting for the missus to catch up with me else I'd have enjoyed a convoy (until the speed cameras that is!).

Hello! I figured you were probably a DG customer, I am too but not the other day - was heading that way 'cos I work in Stourport. You were the first 'rado I've seen on the road in about 3 years, so thank you for the wave!

--

Olly

Eh? :scratch::shrug:My two children (4 and a half and 8 months) are always in the Corrado and have been from birth (daily driver and I'm a stay at home dad). Child no 2 came home from the hospital in it.

I guess if you keep them in the car the house must be nice and quiet ;-)

Spotted one on Wheeler Dealers - On the Road last night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80018[/ATTACH]

Got that sorted then, cheers for the info ;)

Saw him again yesterday as I was pulling out of my drive - waves exchanged, then followed him in to Stamford!

Blackberry VR6 on the M6 today between J18 -19 at around 1.30PM, looked very nice on standard speedos

black vr6 somercotes hill this morning looked really nice, one of the members on here think the plate was a5 vrs, cheeky flash and a wave. Lol