psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

had to go to Telford today with work. Was in a work Passat. Saw 3 Cs... couldn't believe it. haven't seen any for aaaages!

blue one nr jct 3a on m40 i think (i wasn't driving so wasn't paying much attn to where we were)

then Prodigal Son (at least i think it was - K4***) at Botley Interchange abt 5.20

then green J336... in Headley not long after that

helpful really as the girls i was with had asked me what a rado looked like... :clap:

Mate seen a balck C this morning approx 10.30ish on beaumont road in bolton

Also seen a Green VR at ASDA on Mancester Road in bolton and a White C at Middlebrook in bolton.

anyone on here?

was probably me!! i hope it was, i'm desperate for a spot!!! :D

Also seen a Green VR at ASDA on Mancester Road in bolton and a White C at Middlebrook in bolton.

anyone on here?

was probably me!! i hope it was, i'm desperate for a spot!!! :D[/quote:1i3s4x93]

Wich one was you Martyn? the Black or Green, not seen you about before. u fancy a meet up middlebrook one time with Ebby?

Black (Or Midnight Blue) Stock VR from Cambridge area (by dealer sticker in w/screen and plates, had a quick squint round it.)

A4*** Privatre Plate

At Standstead in 15 minute pick up car-park at 11:45 last night!

Another "Midnight runner".... was in the C in same carpark...

Dark Blue Corrado in Charfield this morning (8:45am) on Manor Lane. Just a glimpse of the rear so not sure what variety - M9** W**

A few Cs being reported around here - enough for a mini meet me thinks?

Plenty of C's in the area then, I'm around the corner in Wallingford!

Any local meets you attend?

Not really, should do tho! I sometimes go along to the Dub Club Oxford meets but I have found them quite cliquey and not always open to new faces... Some of the lads are spot on mind but quite a few won't give you the time of day I find....

Where do you propose? :wink:

Im from around this area and Im up for a meet! :D

Where do you propose? :wink:

Im from around this area and Im up for a meet! :D

That's 2 of us then!

In the past we've either met at the Hot Air Balloon pub near Birdlip or a pub (whose name escapes me) at Tormarton (next to Junction 18 M4). Hot air balloon is best if we are doing a Bristol/Worcester joint event but up for other venues if anybody has any ideas - a new thread is best :wink:

Plenty of C's in the area then, I'm around the corner in Wallingford!

Any local meets you attend?

Not really, should do tho! I sometimes go along to the Dub Club Oxford meets but I have found them quite cliquey and not always open to new faces... Some of the lads are spot on mind but quite a few won't give you the time of day I find....[/quote:w1h6g4h3]

Yeah I joined the DCO forum but haven't made it down yet, doesn't sound that clever after reading your comments though! Maybe we should try and organise a local one?! I think the red VR6 owner comes on here but not sure of his name as my old man spoke to him randomly about the car recently when he saw it parked up but I wasn't there. He said he was a member of the Corrado Forum though...

anyone on here?

was probably me!! i hope it was, i'm desperate for a spot!!! :D[/quote:9mzf4rfr]

Wich one was you Martyn? the Black or Green, not seen you about before. u fancy a meet up middlebrook one time with Ebby?[/quote:9mzf4rfr]

The black VR was most likely mine i work not to far from there.

yeah i live near middlebrook so let us know if you plan something, i have not seen another corrado in a good 6 months!

spotted a georgous nugget on the 308 heading towards windsor, didnt see if i got a reply :( eyes were fixed on the car :D

Spotted an L reg green 16v on the M4 at Slough heading eastbound at about 19:00hrs this evening. Drove alongside him for a while, waved and exchanged grins. Awesome looking car dude.

Spotted an L reg green 16v on the M4 at Slough heading eastbound at about 19:00hrs this evening. Drove alongside him for a while, waved and exchanged grins. Awesome looking car dude.

you're always spotting corrados, its not fair, i never see any! *throws toys out of pram* :D

you're always spotting corrados, its not fair, i never see any! *throws toys out of pram* :D[/quote:335eps46]

I think he does around 400k miles a year! Must do for the size of area he covers for the spotted :D

Spotted 2 today... Midnight blue/black southbound on M23 at around 11am today and a berry one south bound on M11 (just after A14 east) at about 12:30.

Both looking good... :D

White Corrado at Cortonwood, Dearne Valley, this T-time. :D

Just got the back end leaving, suspiciously being followed by an AA/RAC Van. :lol:

I spotted 3 today, 2 stationary and one on the move.

1. Parked up near SGT garages in Taplow Berks, black 16V outside a workshop. Doesn't look like it has moved recently.

2. A red G plate one, on Waltham road, sounded like a G60, got a wave and lights flash.

3. Parked up on the edge of Larchfield, an N reg VR6 in blackberry, with grey leather, tidy looking stocker.

I cover about 20-25K per year, pretty anywhere in the UK and a few continental trips chucked in. Gives me plenty of opportunity to spot cars.

Spotted a Classic Green M plate Storm, on aftermarket 17's, on ASDA carpark Cannock, last night about 1900, parked well out of the way of errant trolleys, so thought it would be nice to give her some company, and left mine a couple of spaces adjacent, interior looked mint.

Spotted a red 1.8 valver (I think) parked alongside the Kenpas Highway (A46) yesterday on black 16 or 17" alloy wheels and with a personal plate. Looked nice and clean!

yeah there seems to be a few in the slough maindenhead area,iv've seen laods recently when driving to work.

what route do you take ? i've spotted a red 'un a few times near the windsor relief road, always ignores me :(

yeah there seems to be a few in the slough maindenhead area,iv've seen laods recently when driving to work.

what route do you take ? i've spotted a red 'un a few times near the windsor relief road, always ignores me :(

My regular route takes me from Altwood area of Maidenhead to White Waltham, but I also drop off a mates daughter at school in Marlow somne days. Then add my work travels, I get a good few chances to spot other Corrado's. Only seen one other forumers car out on the road, so most of the others are probably not aware of our existence....

I'm about to head out to Beaconsfield, I'll kep 'em peeled. :wave:

spotted a black vr6 (JB# 6600 ) at white city retail park Manchester chester road 2 min form my hose . i was going to halfords 4 bits as i have cash my RADO its not bad :(