Sign in to follow this  
james28

5th gear

Brownie points earned with the missus when he said it was the cheapskate version of the Audi R8 - ahem ...lets not look too closely at the bill file and spoil that impression :nono:

Just saw it too... shame it didn't go got a spin, but glad it was a (very) favourable review..

....lovely car too..

I managed to stay awake long enough to see the Corrado. Started to nod off at the Citroen though. They don't seem to realise there is a reason Top Gear would rather blow something up than review it.

And that bloke made that loop! WTF? What's entertaining about that? He wasn't even towing a flaming caravan or anything.

my cousin just called to say they had a rado on and i should watch it - completely missed it and looks like there's no iplayer for 5

did anyone sky+ it and can share?

is it worth watching?

Would be nice if Top gear or 5th gear done a part on the other Rado versions, as They all have their pros and cons, maybe compair them all. :shrug:

woo hoo that was cool

Although being in a studio made the engine sound quite loud doh!!

Still glad my car looked good and they praised it .

was that it? 3min worth :lol: and they should have left the engine off :gag:

yes agree with the engine lol thats because it was in a very small studio

still say they should of give it a test drive :) cannot complain the car has had some nice exposure

Rather stupid review of the Rado:

¨Some of the body panels come from Karmann ...¨ WTF? The whole car was built by Karmann!!! :brickwall:

Must be the rare Karmann interior.

Shame only the VR6 got a mention (again).

Tempest

Was great to see the Corrado on the box, It looks very tidy james :notworthy: and I'm sure that one is worth more than £3000

tempest unfortunatly you couldnt tell them what to script they already has that written up i did tell him a few things but they didnt point any out

oh and why have i not seen your car in Coventry thats where im from :wave: cheers bruny the last owner has just text me asking to buy it back lol and yes it is worth more than 3k well its worth as much as anyone is willing to pay but i wouldnt sell for less than 4900 :)

unfortunatly you couldnt tell them what to script they already has that written up i did tell him a few things but they didnt point any out

That's typical I suppose.

why have i not seen your car in Coventry thats where im from

Not seen yours in Coventry either :eek: Hardly take mine out, TBH, although took my Mk2 Storm out for a good spin last night, but tend to leave Coventry and its diabolical quality roads (or is it my stiff suspension :lol: ) asap.

Tempest

tempest unfortunatly you couldnt tell them what to script they already has that written up i did tell him a few things but they didnt point any out

oh and why have i not seen your car in Coventry thats where im from :wave: cheers bruny the last owner has just text me asking to buy it back lol and yes it is worth more than 3k well its worth as much as anyone is willing to pay but i wouldnt sell for less than 4900 :)

Where abouts are you in Cov? I drive into Cov every day and have never seen your Rado about :)

There might have been a couple of inaccuracies but in general I thought it was a great piece. It was awesome to see a Rado on a modern show and it looked like a great example.

I think it's awesome for the car in general to have that exposure, fantastic stuff!

good stuff, car looked great, shame it sounded like a bag of nails in that studio though :eek: .......I'm sure it doesnt sound like that in the flesh.

Probably a combination of their microphone and TV speakers. Listen to any VR6 on youtube and they all sound the same, thin and clattery.

They shouldn't list any faults at all imo, cause journalists always get it wrong.

All they've done is left viewers with an impression that an £1800 bill awaits a new VR6 owner and £500+VAT if someone knocks the rear bumper.