VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

Last on 20 Feb 08 so I'd say that contributes a lot to the lack of updates!

Worth trying email as that's obviously not forum related.

Already tried email - he hasn't responded.

Evening gents.

My sincerest aplogies for those of you that are missing parts, i have been out of the country on business for 6-12 months, and i have not been ont his ite for months, as i dont drive my corrado anymore, or use the associated email for this account either.

I only found out today that i had some overdue business on here, when i googled Khurrado.

I have emailed those that i recall, pls anyone else, add to this thread.

Shawn - Parts did not arrive, i owe you £150. Email me.

Johnnyboy - Window switch, i forgot to send before i went abroad, i owe you £11.

Dave16v, i owe you the abs switch that you sent back to me, i will psot it to you as agreed.......months ago, after you sent it back to me.

Trev? £10 for pass door seal.

Crispy, £30 for subframe.

If there is anyone else, please let me know on this thread ,i will keep my eyes on it from now on.

Oh dear, sorry again, i was away on business. But i'm back now, got a job in guildford, not going anywhere, no excuses.

I have pmed shawn. Johnny, trevb, crispy can you pm me please with paypal, bank details so i can transfer the cash ASAP.

Dave i cant be arsed looking for the switch, i will just put cashin your account too.

Sorry fellas for f ing up on these, it's mental breaking a car and keepinga ll records together, particurly when you get hundreds of pms a week, and lose sight of things.

So i just want this all sorted, and over with. :salute:

PM'd paypal details for the subframe, Cheers K.

Any body heard from or received anything from Khurrado yet?

PM me if you want his mobile number. It's from last year, but it may still be good.

PM me if you want his mobile number. It's from last year, but it may still be good.

Can't be arsed to make a fuss, just if he's around £30 would come in handy atm. Thanks tho. 8)

Have tried to contact also but to no avail.

It's really poor that this guy has stitched us up like this. :bad-words:

Have tried to contact also but to no avail.

It's really poor that this guy has stitched us up like this. :bad-words:

Yeh it is, tho I must admit that in my case we both messed about for a bit :mrgreen: and agreed to let it go. However if he's popped up and said he'll settle then he might has well do it :confused4: :shrug:.

Following on from This

Going to Nominate Chigmuss (on here and on ED) agreed price for a set of wheels on Edition sorted £50 deposit, asked for dates so I can organise a courrier (he's in Cumbria) then nowt, despite e-mails and PM chases until I get a Mod involved and complain....

Needless to say I'm £50 down but on the upside I'm still £100's up for not paying him the balance!

Makes me wonder how many £50 deposits he took on those wheels? Hard to tell as most deals are done through PM on there! :censored:

BBSLMREPS.co.uk

put a deposit on a set of wheels in april, £100, due at the end of may, then june, then july. got no wheels, never answer phone or email. im not the only person either.

so i would avoid guys.

and i dont take this lightly either, but i dont take losing my money lightly either

This thread is aimed at forum members rather than websites and other traders. Thanks for the heads up though if it helps someone else.

thats fair enough, sorry about that.

but if it helps anyone else then it ha sto be worth it

cheers Tom. well i payed through paypal. i tried contacting them and because it wasnt through ebay, then there was nothing they could do (from what i understand). i can see their point though.

what goes around comes around though, and the internet is a very easy way to make or break a business. if not ive got his address :norty:

Isn't LM reps somethign to do with the forum group buy? I thought Deviant knew the bloke or something?

i dont know if they are connected. thats where i got the website from though

Can't remember who was running that group buy, might be worth asking around though...

The forum is in no way connected to this company.

As above, can you start a thread in the suppliers section to discuss this, as this thread is for people using the classifieds on here :)

Has he definitely read your messages i.e are they still in your outbox? Have you tried emailing him?

my apologies for being off the radar, this is my first day back in work (the e-mail address linked to the forum is a work one) after my sister passed away in a serious car accident a few weeks ago, and i am struggling to come to terms with it.

Dutchboy, sorry i didnt get in touch sooner, not been in the best state of mind as you can probably understand.

Can you e-mail me directly at [email protected] with you postage details and i will send the manifold tomorrow by first class.

Once again sorry

Thanks for getting in touch at what must be a difficult time for you.

You hear some people's names in this thread and just think 'what a surprise' but that certainly wasn't the case when your name was mentioned.