VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

don't want to get caught up in any crossfire but i have bought stuff off besian before and he has always been very helpful and i have been completely satisfied with goods i've purchased and service i have got.

This is the pm u have sent me Andrew:

I have to agree with you in a way, that it's very sad situation when all i want is to not be out of pocket.

To be honest £23 is'nt a lot of money to me but it's the whole principle of it!

I never normally go to the hassle but i'll take this down another avenue just for the hell of it but it's going to be more costly finanically to you than £23!

I'll start the ball rolling when i get to work in the morning!

I've no problem with that, i was thinking about putting my comment here for all to see!

I've said all i have to say on the subject, it's just a shame you could'nt be honest and decent like every other member i have dealt with on here!

If u want make any comments please make them in the open so all can see. No need to send me a pm

Just refund him for gods sake, it 's £23 is it really worth the hassle?!?

Basically, if Besian is going to argue that the items sold were actually fit for their intended use (and assuming he hasn't mentioned any defects to Andrew), then Andrew needs to show why they aren't useable. Otherwise, I think Besian should refund everything including both sets of postage.

If you sold a car stereo that had been smashed with a sledge hammer, it's not like the buyer's being fussy. It's that the goods are just useless and the seller shouldn't have sold them without fully informing the buyer.

We're not going to get involved but that is my feeling on the matter.

Bloody hell what was wrong with undoing the screws that hold the plastic liner or drilling them out if they were rusted! Refund besian! Jesus!

sorry guys but that is definately not what i sent. also thats the first time i've been shown a picture considering the arch linings were bought beginning of October.

WTF thats not on now is it no wonder his miffed :nono:

please consider both sides b4 making comment my friend read the above post

I cant see why he'd buy arch liners from you, then either buy some more to hack or hack yours. Just to have to pay to send them back to get a refund. He'd be back where he started before he even bought them - so no gain for him to hack them himself and claim thats what he was sent.

just my 2p

Hope the situation gets sorted.

WTF thats not on now is it no wonder his miffed :nono:

please consider both sides b4 making comment my friend read the above post

only going by the evidence shown and from what i have read im not taking sides but can you prove they were not like that b4 you sent em??

Re: arch liners

Sent: November 6th, 2009, 6:40 pm

by ANDREW 30

If i send them back to you i'll be further out of pocket!

Andrew

Quote besian Re: arch liners

Sent: November 6th, 2009, 4:14 pm

by besian

all i wanted to clarify was that u didn't buy 2 i included one for free. In terms of ur problem do u want to send them back to me?

Re: arch liners

Sent: November 6th, 2009, 12:28 pm

by ANDREW 30

Hi mate,

Your right i only wanted the drivers side liner, but i've paid £23 for something that is in worse condition than what i've got on my car!

The edges where it should meet the metal arch lip have both been cut away by up to an inch and a half in places, so not only will i have a gap but i'll also be missing points to attach the liner!

Andrew

Quote besian arch liners

Sent: November 6th, 2009, 12:18 pm

by besian

didn't realise that, firstly u only wanted one arch liner if i remember correctly but i chose 2 send u both of them for the price that u paid for one as i thought u might aswell have it as a spare. Also these where sent via a courier so as u can imagine once u take postage packing costs out of the equation i haven't really made anything on them as such.

sorry guys but that is definately not what i sent. also thats the first time i've been shown a picture considering the arch linings were bought beginning of October.

You've got to be joking! Damaged in transit? The guys trying to get his money back and pull a fast one! Andrew took a hacksaw to a wheel liner just for the picture, come on! For £23! I don't think so! Someone's bloody telling porkies! Just refund him. :roll:

You've got to be joking! Damaged in transit? The guys trying to get his money back and pull a fast one! Andrew took a hacksaw to a wheel liner just for the picture, come on! For £23! I don't think so! Someone's bloody telling porkies! Just refund him. :roll:

I agree, as i said in my previous post. Andrew isnt making any sort of advantage, financial or otherwise to falsely claim these were received as the pic shows.

Come on guys get this sorted.