VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

Thanks for that my man. Wonder if he'll reply to you? You guys on this forum are fantastic. My thanks to all of you once again.

No worries fella ive met him once and seemed like a genuine bloke, its not on him not getting back to you or at least refunding you, so will try and get to the bottom of it for you fella. Will keep you posted

Have Pm'd you fella about refund he has got back to me

Who can i PM about the situation with Raddo_tom moderator wise??

What the heck, let's call a spade a spade

Perhaps if raddo_rob reads this he could ask his "Business Partner" to send them, or as they are "Business Partners", send them himself.

If giving his address breaks forum rules I apologise and feel free to remove it, but the more I think oabout it the more annoyed I get.

Is there not some kind of confidentiality issue here with displaying personal contact details on a forum? I certainly wouldn't want my details displayed in such a manner.

I have spoken to Tom and he is having a bad time at the moment and harsh as it may sound, sorting a set of centre caps is not top of his priority list.

Don't be too quick to judge. Lack of contact should be indicative of a problem and not a reason to get all :hitler: Everybody deserves their say.

All sorted GF ^^ a cheque is being put in the post in the morning so should be sorted soon!!

Address has been deleted so delete the one you have just quoted!!

Thanks for the PM Jon - just replied.

Just for moneypit and anyone else that's reading one side of the story, banning someone especially when an issue such as this is still unresolved is not an snap decision.

Having read the many many many messages that Tom has received from Wullie and most recently myself, and chosed to ignore, it seems fairly clear that he decided not to resolve the situation until now escalated. Especially when you look at the conflicting messages about not being on this site for 'a million years' yet I know he read a PM from me only a couple of weeks ago.

His address has been removed and not because there's any 'issue' with is being posted. It just seems to serve no purpose.

It sounds like he has a means of contacting Wullie so unfortunately his access will only be reinstated once everything has been resolved.

Sorry to be so :hitler: but as I say, it's not something that's been a knee jerk reaction.

Just to let everyone know I recieved a cheque and a letter of explanation from raddo_tom today and I am quite happy with the way things have come round. Thanks to all on the forum for their assistance with this.

Don't be too quick to judge. Lack of contact should be indicative of a problem and not a reason to get all :hitler: Everybody deserves their say.

I don't think I was too quick to judge. I had waited four months and with communication having completely stopped for the last two months I think I was reasonably patient. What would you have done? Was I being ripped off, didn't know. Was there some other problem? Didn't know. A few words in an e-mail and all would have been well.

I do sincerely hope Toms problems clear up soon

Wullie

Thanks Wullie, glad to hear it got sorted in the end.

I'm not sure if Tom still wants to be involved as part of the forum but the ban has been removed - thanks for sorting things out.

just as a matter of interest why do some people get banned or close to it when others dont? know im a newbie n all that ,but think that if you pay for something n you dont get it ,send pm,s get nothin back ,the person sellin the item or items should not be able to sell again unless they can come up with an explanation why they have not sent it or proove they have n its genuinely missin in transit .obviously im not the only person on here thats been tucked up,n find it annoyin. we all love our rados n when most of us havent got money fallin out of our ar##holes its a real pain payin for the same item twice over,i got my grill from someone else in the end but as i say it cost me double :( sorry for the rant.

I bought a drivers side wheel arch liner from Besian for £23 a while back, when the package arrived he'd sent both sides but they were totally useless as they'd been removed from the car with what looks like a hacksaw and the outside edge that should meet and fix to the arch lip has been totally cut away and would leave gaps of about 40mm in places!

On contacting the seller the only reply i got was "that u didn't buy 2 i included one for free. In terms of ur problem do u want to send them back to me?"

Which is only going to leave me further out of pocket!

Andrew

I bought a drivers side wheel arch liner from Besian for £23 a while back, when the package arrived he'd sent both sides but they were totally useless as they'd been removed from the car with what looks like a hacksaw and the outside edge that should meet and fix to the arch lip has been totally cut away and would leave gaps of about 40mm in places!

On contacting the seller the only reply i got was "that u didn't buy 2 i included one for free. In terms of ur problem do u want to send them back to me?"

Andrew

lets get this straight i offered u a full refund if u send them back which still stands. Surely u don't want to keep them and have a refund aswell?

Andrew

lets get this straight i offered u a full refund if u send them back which still stands. Surely u don't want to keep them and have a refund aswell?

Also in addition it's not just the wheel arch linings but also the plastic covers that go underneath the bumpers on each side.

They are no use to me, but how much is it going to cost me to send them back and why should it cost me anything! I bought these believing them to be in good condition, i can't believe on a friendly forum a member would sell another member tat. I've got all the messages sent between us and your post above is the first with any mention of a refund!

Andrew

They are no use to me, but how much is it going to cost me to send them back and why should it cost me anything! I bought these believing them to be in good condition, i can't believe on a friendly forum a member would sell another member tat. I've got all the messages sent between us and your post above is the first with any mention of a refund!

Andrew

what did u think i meant when i asked u if u wanted to send them back?

Also it's cost me money to courier them out to you. So that there is no confusion, if ur not happy with them i am more than happy to give u a refund if u send them back to me.

If u want to do that let me know and we can sort it out.

So if it costs me £12 or £15 to return them due to their awkward shape and size, it will have cost me £12 or £15 to end up with nothing. And i'll be returning something that is only fit for the bin and you sent them to me knowing that in the first place!

I've just bought another arch liner from 87 jetta 16v to prove i'm not try to pull a fast one!

sorry i'm not paying for return postage u return the items and i will return £23 which is what u paid. If u want to do that get in touch.

So your just a conman as i thought selling crap and then expecting me to pay for goods that are only fit for the bin. Under distance selling rules the seller is legally bound to pay for return of

goods that are'nt fit for purpose unless it is clearly stated that returns are at the buyers cost in their sales advert!

Also in addition it's not just the wheel arch linings but also the plastic covers that go underneath the bumpers on each side.

errr sorry to butt in :) but if these are the two plastic things which live at low level underneath each front corner in the engine bay then i'd be interested in buying, providing their in good/ unscuffed condition - your previous post aint clear about condition of these

So your just a conman as i thought selling crap and then expecting me to pay for goods that are only fit for the bin. Under distance selling rules the seller is legally bound to pay for return of

goods that are'nt fit for purpose unless it is clearly stated that returns are at the buyers cost in their sales advert!

Thanks for that mate i've said what i have got say. Also i'm sure all the other people on forum who are satisfied with the parts i've sold probably have differant view to you regarding my character.

That comment u have just made says alot more about your character and attitude and i am very happy all can see what kind of person u are.

Thanks