VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

My guess is, besian, you sold the liner without checking it first. Got the money in your account, realised the drivers was damaged on removal and thought oh well I'll send him the other one as well to make up for it. Reckon you got that little lot posted for about £7 and made at least £15. Put it down to experience and lose a few quid christ!

CTWG60 it's better for u not to guess as the FACT is that thats not what i sent and there will be no refund.

You don't know me and you don't know him so trying to summise is irrelevant!

To be honest i don't like seeing anyone being out of pocket and if i'd been told sorry about that throw them out and here's say £15 i would have gone with that no more said!

didn't realise that, firstly u only wanted one arch liner if i remember correctly but i chose 2 send u both of them for the price that u paid for one as i thought u might aswell have it as a spare.
:wink:

didn't realise that, firstly u only wanted one arch liner if i remember correctly but i chose 2 send u both of them for the price that u paid for one as i thought u might aswell have it as a spare.

And Sherlock? u really need to start getting out a bit more mate :sleeping:

My surname is Watson actually! :) I'm between projects! :wink:

My surname is Watson actually! :) I'm between projects! :wink:

Ok Watson!

:sleeping: :sleeping:

hello guys, all i can say about Besian is that he is a genuine guy, i bought a set of fogs and and indicatiors of him, he listed them as A1 condition,, i know its hard to get a set of lights without them being cracked etc, Besian promised me they were perfect, once i recieved them i was well happy, they was like new, it was better then what he described, i cant be much happier, all i know guys i didnt have no problems with besian, i have bought a few parts before off him. he is a good sales person in my book, i gave him nearly £200 for parts and he didnt let me down. for what i can see here, i know besian wont do anything of the sort for just £23. i recon guys just listen to what besian is saying. what ever happens Besian, I dont know you but i bought alot of parts from you in the pass and i give you massive amount of respect. People listen to Besian side of the story.

at the end of the day s##t happens! nobodys died! cmon guys leave it ,i never received my grill from tyler who as changed is name now!,no point goin on when you know your not goin to get anywhere forget it whats done is done

20vt2008 I bought goods of him on 19/o8/09 i still havent recieved them !

i have sent pms-unanswered, the last time he was on here was on the 17/09

If anyone knows how i can get hold of Gavin,phone number or address please pm me,

20vt2008 I bought goods of him on 19/o8/09 i still havent recieved them !

i have sent pms-unanswered, the last time he was on here was on the 17/09

If anyone knows how i can get hold of Gavin,phone number or address please pm me,

17/08/09!!! Wow, you're one patient guy.

jonnypud

Do not trust him he is a con man!

to cut a very long story short, He started a thread saying he was breaking a 16v rado to which i replied wanting a few bits.

On the 10th dec 09 i paid him £25 via pay pal.

After a week ipm'd jonnypud asking if he had posted the parts... no reply.

i pm'd him again a couple of days later, a few day's after that he replyied saying he had and asking me my address again. :shrug:

I gtave him my address again, he said he would get back to me... he never did.

Guess what??? i pm'd him again and e-mailed him. By now it x-mas week. no reply untill 27th dec 09

He replied on the 3rd or 4th jan 2010 (sun or mon) saying give it while mid week and if you have still not got them i'll give you a refund.

I gave it until wednesday still no parts. So i pm'd him saying i was going to claim back my money via pay pal.

I have started the process with pay pal, and i have reported him to the police and showed them the pm's i sent him, and he sent me. And i believe the police have pasted it on to the fraud sqaud.

i have reported him to the police and showed them the pm's i sent him, and he sent me. And i believe the police have pasted it on to the fraud sqaud.

i'm not excusing him but someone who has offered to give you a refund just sounds like someone who's disorganised/snowed under, not a conman. i'd understand reporting him to the police if he'd never got back to you, but for £25? I dont know, sounds a bit extreme when you've already raised a dispute via paypal..

Another one for Johnnypud..

£40 paid Via paypal.

No sign of passenger wing.

Took 7 weeks to get money back from Paypal,uncontested actually.

:camp: :hitler: :epicfail: :bad-words:

i would add this company as bad supplier http://www.directenginesuk.co.uk/

now fairly sure I was sold an engine with a blown headgasket, emulsion mixed in oil filter suggests running of engine to push mixture around prior to me getting the engine up and running, when the headgasket definitely went while on road testing

also confrontational on the phone

now have stripped head to replace gasket

looked at piston size as was suspect over engine as camcover label stating engine nbr not legible

found I have been sold a AAA engine not ABV as per invoice

essentially 30 hrs work down the drain, grrrr

will see how this gets resolved

I've delayed in doing this as I really didn't want to go down this road, but, I think 6 weeks is more than long enough to wait.

Bought a set of original rear light clusters off here from jimmyvwjunkie aka Jamie Butler. Paid for on June 5th. I waited patiently initially and accepted the fact that he'd had "a sh1t couple of weeks at work", and that I was happy to wait, as long as the lights finally arrived.

So a further 2 weeks later still no sign of them, so I have sent several PM's which have delivered successfully, and looking at the guys profile he's been on here regularly (pretty much every day), so its not a case of him not seeing the PM's. I have repeatedly and politely asked him to let me know whats going on, and that if there's a problem I will happily accept a refund.

Still no reply.

Now i know it's only £28, but to me it's the principal of the matter. I've been on this site for 4 years now, and don't really expect to be ripped off.

A dispute has been opened in PayPal so hopefully i should be able to get my money back.

Moral: Don't buy items from jimmyvwjunkie aka Jamie Butler

:censored: :nono:

Have PM'd him so we can see if that helps at all.

For ref: Last visited: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Have PM'd him so we can see if that helps at all.

For ref: Last visited: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Thanks Tom. We shall see. I don't think a simple reply is too much to ask.

Just been on PayPal, apparently i have no recourse for the transaction as it was a "gift" payment. :(

No worries Matt, just sorry there's not much we can do other than ban him from the forum, which ultimately doesn't really help anyone. It does show that we're very much about protecting buyers who stump up their hard earned cash though.

mmmm. havin not received somethin on here , and not bein able to contest it because it was a gift , might be an idea to ban gift payments . why not just add the small amount of money you pay to pay paypal to the bit you are selling ?, that way the seller does not loose and the buyer can get the dough back through paypal if it falls out of bed ? just a thought .

Talking about a complete minefield if we, as a forum, try to intervene and moderate how people pay for things as well. We struggle to get things priced!

This on I'm afraid we just have to count on the buyer's knowledge/intelligence (certainly not meant as an insult) that paying as a gift saves money but offers no protection.

Maybe a thread discussing Paypal would be better to educate people about these dangers.