VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

Maybe a thread discussing Paypal would be better to educate people about these dangers.

It's not a bad idea, to be fair I didn't know there was NO protection offered on a "Gift" payment. Suppose it does make sense though. Lesson learned.

The thing that really p1sses me off though, I really don't expevt it to go on on here, ED38 maybe where nobody knows eachother, but its more of a community spirit on here. Just don't expect it to go on.

Feel free to start one if you think it would help Matt .. ?

Problem if I do it is it seems more like a sermon!! :bad-words:

:lol:

I'll admit, I'm pretty damn useless when it comes to posting something out but once a person has paid, they are either kept informed as to exactly what's going on, or it's posted out as time/work permits. There's not excuse for picking up PM's and just plain ignoring them.

Guys,

First time posting in this thread, I have bought something 45 days ago, and still no sign of the part. The vendor has not replied to my PM's. Is it possible that you have a contact number for this person, and if not number, address ;) ?

And which person might that be?

We don't have access to any more personal information than you can see in people's public profiles.

We don't have access to any more personal information than you can see in people's public profiles.

His username is Daz vr...

I didn't think will have to post something in this thread but......

jimmyvwjunkie aka Jamie Butler ONCE AGAIN :(

Met this guy personally few times. He bought few things from my corrado what I was breaking on parts and everything was spot on since we agreed a deal on Borbet's A. Was asking 400 pounds and he offered me 300 + he's alloys. I agreed. He picked up alloys on Friday and paid me 300 quid. It was about 6 weeks ago. He told me that will deliver his alloys on Monday. Because past transactions was spot on I agreed. Of course he never turned up on Monday and rest of the week so I've contacted him and he said that he moved out of Aberdeen, about 20 miles away and can't deliver them now. OK I said, will pick them up from you, just let me know when can we meet. Never phoned me back, tried to phone him few times but never answered the phone. Week after finally he contacted me and said that he lost his phone, week after that he damage his shoulder and can't drive a car, week after that he was off shore and now 6 weeks after I still didn't get my alloys and can't contact him at all.

This guy is from this same town what me. I know where he lived before, know his name and started thinking about reporting him on police but is it any sense ??

I have no proof of anything. It was deal between us and there is no witness.

I already have enough all this situation. Tried to contact him on this forum, other forum and over the phone about 25 times during past 6 weeks. Spoke to him 3 or 4 times. He always promised that will deliver tomorrow or will contact me tomorrow and it never happened !!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY jimmyvwjunkie YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF !!!!!

Last logged on Jul 04 11:32am

I have his email address if you want me to PM it to you? No phone numbers, addresses though. It's not required info when you sign up, although if this kind of thing continues, we should look at doing that....data protection act not withstanding of course!

I have his email address if you want me to PM it to you? No phone numbers, addresses though. It's not required info when you sign up, although if this kind of thing continues, we should look at doing that....data protection act not withstanding of course!

he was pretty slow with something i bought about 2 months ago, needed a few nudges but he got there in the end after a silly excuse. just sounds a bit disorganised to me (saying that because i've been there too) but i appreciate that it is annoying when people just dont reply.

Thanks Kev, if you could PM the e-mail address to me I will try to resolve that way, and hopefully we can get things sorted, I am sure there must be a resonable explaination. If not, the next step after will be spamming the forum stating that he is a c*!t ;)

I didn't think will have to post something in this thread but......

jimmyvwjunkie aka Jamie Butler ONCE AGAIN :(

Met this guy personally few times. He bought few things from my corrado what I was breaking on parts and everything was spot on since we agreed a deal on Borbet's A. Was asking 400 pounds and he offered me 300 + he's alloys. I agreed. He picked up alloys on Friday and paid me 300 quid. It was about 6 weeks ago. He told me that will deliver his alloys on Monday. Because past transactions was spot on I agreed. Of course he never turned up on Monday and rest of the week so I've contacted him and he said that he moved out of Aberdeen, about 20 miles away and can't deliver them now. OK I said, will pick them up from you, just let me know when can we meet. Never phoned me back, tried to phone him few times but never answered the phone. Week after finally he contacted me and said that he lost his phone, week after that he damage his shoulder and can't drive a car, week after that he was off shore and now 6 weeks after I still didn't get my alloys and can't contact him at all.

This guy is from this same town what me. I know where he lived before, know his name and started thinking about reporting him on police but is it any sense ??

I have no proof of anything. It was deal between us and there is no witness.

I already have enough all this situation. Tried to contact him on this forum, other forum and over the phone about 25 times during past 6 weeks. Spoke to him 3 or 4 times. He always promised that will deliver tomorrow or will contact me tomorrow and it never happened !!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY jimmyvwjunkie YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF !!!!!

So thats you and me he has ripped off in the last couple of months, on this forum alone.

Good luck with your situation mate, although I have to say I'm not holding my breath for my money. :mad2:

Well Jimmy read my PM at 8pm on Tuesday evening and has decided to ignore it so unfortunately I don't think we have much option other than to ban him from using the forum.

I know that doesn't help you guys get your money back but there's not a lot else we can do.

The thing that annoys me quite a bit more than most is that he's actually used the forum a fair bit and not as if he's a new guy who's clearly just here to rip people off.

i contacted paypal when someone on here didnt send bits , excuse after excuse . they said they would remove their account and involve plod. its very hard to open another account accordin to them. i emailed them about what i was doin and it was sent asap!! followed by an email from his old dear as it was her account ,dont think she was best pleased with her son !. as said before if you dont want to incure costs by paypal add the gift payment to what you are selling .

Well Jimmy read my PM at 8pm on Tuesday evening and has decided to ignore it so unfortunately I don't think we have much option other than to ban him from using the forum.

I know that doesn't help you guys get your money back but there's not a lot else we can do.

The thing that annoys me quite a bit more than most is that he's actually used the forum a fair bit and not as if he's a new guy who's clearly just here to rip people off.

At least he won't be able to rip anyone else off, on here at least.

Thanks again for following this up Tom.

Just looking for some help tracking down a guy who sells a lot of Corrado parts so hoping someone on this forum can track him down for me.

Background : I saw an ad for some corrado headlights which he said were mint. The photos he sent looked fine and everything was in order. I paid (stupidly in hindesight via PPG). The lights arrived but were battered to death. Before purchasing them i specifically told the seller to send them insured to cover loss or damage in transit. So i contacted the seller and he said he would get onto the couriers to chase the claim. This was over 6 weeks ago now...

He is no longer answering his phone and refuses to acknowledge my emails. Can anyone let me know his address please? I think he is located in the Midlands somewhere judging from his accent (unless he has moved from there..)

Things i know about him:

Name: AQ

emails: aqk***@**** and daredev***@******

phone number: 078** 914***

eBay id: aqks***

its £110 that i want back from the :censored: ... and im happy to drive anywhere in the country to teach the guy he cant steal people's money....

thanks for any help..

Mod edit: Personal details amended

bought a throttle body off daredev121, arrived cracked like the earth strap bolt had been overtightened and poked through :( luckily it turned out i only needed the full open and closed switches. sent him a message saying as much and not asking for a refund but no reply. Wouldn't have mentioned it on here had i not read the above complaint cos i made do but was a bit disappointed not to hear back from him.

Trust me ;)

The guy in the link above is registered under one of the emails you gave on the previous page. Daredev1 doesn't match the emails given but I'd say it's pretty obvious he's one and the same.

hmm, could he have 2 ? my PM from him re the sale is from daredevi1 and the paypal email i used to send him the money was daredev***@***** and payed to abdul qadir.

Very possible he has two ID's which is not allowed. Unless he comes up with some answers and/or refunds, he might find neither of them work very shortly.

That email address matches G60devil.

The email address for daredev1 is: micrlev@*******.*****

a cut/paste of his PM:

Sent: 05.07.2010, 11:42

To: psiburr

hi mate the car they are off had done 95k, they are both in good working condition. both urs for £75 posted.

paymnet via paypal gift to:

daredev***@*******

if u want them please also pm the name and address details u want me to post to.

thks

Bear in mind I'm also talking about what appears to be the same bloke as per the last post of page 26.

I'll get in touch and see what happens.

hi mate

i think im dealing with the same guy daredev1, he sent me a pm saying he has a 9a engine which he was selling. he says hes from the midlands and he has E mailed me using the address daredev121@**************.

not sure what to do he sounded very helpful and honest, sent me pictures of the engine.

cheers