alip_corrado

White Speedlines

Just shot blasted and powder coated the speedlines I recently bought from emu:

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

They are going onto my (Aqua?) Blue Corrado. Will post more pics when fitted.

8) just bought a set of these myself for my aqua vr & was thinking of doing the very same(honest guv :lol: ), always thought these rims had the compomotive look, looking forward to seeing them on the car, they look awesome so far :clap:

Very motorsport indeed.. not sure they'd work on a green Corrado so will get mine refurbished in a normal colour I think - but would be interested to see the finished article :)

I've change my mind. Can You send them back to me ?? :lol:

:lol:

8) just bought a set of these myself for my aqua vr & was thinking of doing the very same(honest guv :lol: ), always thought these rims had the compomotive look, looking forward to seeing them on the car, they look awesome so far :clap:

Yea I agree, they look similar to the MO5 - which is partly why I wanted some speedlines. Once they are on you can check out mine to help you decide :)

I think I might be hanging on to them now :grin:

Cant wait to see what these look like on.............how much was the powder coating?

I know someone who does alot of powder coating so he did me a very good deal. Not sure how much it would cost normally I'm afraid. In case you are interested, the shot blasting costs around £10 - £15 per wheel.

Sorry for the huge bump but did you ever get these on? Lots of white wheels around the forum at the moment (must be the hot weather!) would be great to see these on a Corrado, I thought I'd just missed it but obviously not :tongue:

White wheels on a blue car = 8)

Wanting to powder coat my borbet a's white but cant justify the cost at the moment.

Sorry I've been really slack, not got the wheels on the car yet...was hoping to sell the wheels currently on the car to fund some rubber for the speedlines but had no interest. I will be putting them on the car early July now anyway. Should hopefully set the car off nicely now as I have just fitted some KW V2s which have enhanced the cars looks (and completely transformed its road manners!).

Oh and to anyone interested (I think someone asked about price), there is a chap on another forum that can prep and powdercoat a set of 4 wheels for £100. Let me know if you'd like more details.

Oh and to anyone interested (I think someone asked about price), there is a chap on another forum that can prep and powdercoat a set of 4 wheels for £100. Let me know if you'd like more details.

i think quite a few would be interested - post his details up, i wouldnt mind getting my speedies redone :)

I'm halfway through doing mine myself (have been doing them for what feels like months) and I have sworn I will NEVER refurb alloys myself again.

I'm happy with the results but time + cost vs paying someone else hasn't been worth it.

So I agree, would be good to get some details.

Sorry fellas, just heard back from the guy on the other forum and the service isn't available at the moment :( but should only be temporarily as he is in the middle of re-locating. As soon as I hear if it is available again I will let you know.