volksworld13

Genuine vw corrado brake lines remanufactured updated prices (July 19)

Had a full set for brakes. From ABS unit onwards. Well worth the cost as the fit was excellent and look like they were done at the factory .

Having just removed these from the box this afternoon they look superb and too nice to fit to a car..

Send them my way then....:)

I threw the box away mate, otherwise i would have done...

I could pick them up if your serious. Might look into making my own as well but im sure there a fiddly bugger of a job to do.

Hi, could you please let me know either way of you are still making these and can send them up as I need to decide what to do with the car. Thanks.

Hello mate, can you post front-to-back lines yet? Had an advisory about corrosion early this year, got a flickery brake warning light on Fri (found fluid below min so topped it up) and now the pedal slowly sinks to the floor under pressure and can't be pumped up! So I think I have a leak...not ideal in an auto :(

Would be after a full set PDQ as I don't know where the leak is and my other car is off the road with a dicky fuel pump :censored: Thank you!

Stone

Hello mate - I've had a message from a Corrado owner who doesn't use the forum who's very keen on some of your brake lines. Would you be happy to chat with him on the phone? If so, could you PM me your number and I'll send it his way. Cheers.

Got most of mine fitted now - 100% perfect fit, they snapped straight into the original guides under the car. Just need to do the last few in the bay :)

hello

interested in the front to back pipes. Had a look at mine and at the front I have an 11mm and a 13mm connection. At the back they are both 11mm. Whats your current turn around time and price to supply and post both pipes.

stephen Prestage

Hi Alex, can you PM me a price for the rear 4 pipes please i.e two on the trailing arm, and two into the brake Compensator from the flexis at the beam bush please? Mine are calling out to be done asap, don't think they'll pass the next MOT.

Many thanks, Jamie