CazzaVR

Bristol Volksfest - Convoy details on p5

Hey up,

This was a really good event last year. The new venue was great! We had a really good Corrado turnout... so, who's up for it this year? Open to all CCGB club members (as we are booking as a club etc).

Quite a few people expressed an interest in camping last year- camping= £25 for 1-2 nights. So, you can camp on Friday and Saturday, or just one of the days.

Non-camping:

Saturday only= £10

Sunday only= £10.

Check out http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk

We'll get all the numbers together, then sort out payment.

1. CazzaVR (camping) CONFIRMED

2. Vornwend (camping) CONFIRMED

3. GlosterOx (camping) CONFIRMED

4. Robert Steel (camping) CONFIRMED

5. Swompy (camping) CONFIRMED

6. CrazyDave (camping) CONFIRMED

7. Onestep (camping?) CONFIRMED

8. DaveStorm (camping) CONFIRMED

9. captainredeye (camping) CONFIRMED

10. Tempest (camping) CONFIRMED

Edited by CazzaVR

Put me down as a maybe for camping. What days are we thinking of camping as Im off to france on the 13th.

either way i will defo attend one of the days just depends if im camping or not

Friday 10th and/or Saturday 11th. We'll have the pitch for both days. You should be fine mate :)

ps- you need to change your sig!

yep im in sounds great but the big question is (are people coming on the fri or saturday or sunday , i.e the best day to go!

Alex, so far all of us are camping- so will go Friday night (although you can just do the Saturday night if you want). This gives the option of doing Friday night + Saturday & Sunday :) If you don't want to camp, you can take your pick of the days :)

right on, think im gunna drive up for day prob the saturday, gunna have to re-insure the 8v for a week or so. i have really missed driving the c, but the vrs is soo smooth and fast, but lacks character , !!

storm still need tons of work, timing chains and stuff, so i dont wanna run the risk,.

Friday 10th and/or Saturday 11th. We'll have the pitch for both days. You should be fine mate :)

ps- you need to change your sig!

Ok mate I will let you know for defo asap

Haha all ready on it, just need to up load a couple of pics then it will be different 8)

Will defo camp on the Friday Andy, but not shore about the saturday yet tho

Yay! Have added you to the list. Will probably get everyone to get their own tickets for this anyway- was a bit of a nightmare last year!