voo51

Breaking Corrado 2l 16v blackberry show car all parts 99p start

Can i have the rear seatbelt top slot things please both sides.

Also are the seatbelt triangle things that clip onto the anchor points all intact? i'd like those too please.

And the seatbelt height adjusting knobs if they are unbroken.

Let me know how much posted via pm if thats ok.

Bloody shame to see you do it though i've gotta say! :(

I know :( No problem, I'll send you a PM with details

hi i would take the front wings if you decided to split them from the chassis and maybe most of the panels/doors dependant on price.

mort

Steering wheel and boss price please. thanks

Sorry, only the boss is available.

Interior seals are also available, exterior trim and seals available soon let me know what you want. Painted pannels will not be available at this moment as I hope to sell the exterior as a whole.

Front splitter - sold pending payment

Can I please have the drivers side lower heater vent - the one that comes out of the exhaust tunnel down in the footwell sort of near the front of the seat. It broke when I took the carpet out on my 8V when I did the TDi conversion.

Sorry that you've resorted to breaking but like you say at least it will keep some other Corrado's alive!

Tom

have you got any pictures of the modifications on the carpet? may still be okay as i have modified subframes also,

Thanks james

Hi mate,

Do you have the 2 rear tail gate ( tail gate lifter), climate control (late model) , plastic trim (which seats in the middle of the dashboard round the air vent sterio and climate), window plastic trim (the one which seats on driver side door between the door and the glass).

If yes please let me know how much they are.

Cheers,

Can I please have the drivers side lower heater vent - the one that comes out of the exhaust tunnel down in the footwell sort of near the front of the seat. It broke when I took the carpet out on my 8V when I did the TDi conversion.

Sorry that you've resorted to breaking but like you say at least it will keep some other Corrado's alive!

Tom

Yes, I have that, I will PM you will payment details

have you got any pictures of the modifications on the carpet? may still be okay as i have modified subframes also,

Thanks james

No problem, I will take some pics at the weekend

i'll take the ABS Light if still avaiable

Yes, I will PM you will payment details

Hi just seen this its a shame to come to it but needs must.

I know I am way back in line but if you are splitting the panels etc I'll take both wings and bonnet dependant on price.

Thanks and good luck with the selling

Hi just seen this its a shame to come to it but needs must.

I know I am way back in line but if you are splitting the panels etc I'll take both wings and bonnet dependant on price.

Thanks and good luck with the selling

I will bear that in mind, but unfortunately I am not going to split the panels or parts that are colourcoded yet as I hope to sell the exterior body as a whole, but if I cannot I weill let everyone know who enquired about them.

Also, exterior trim parts updated on page 1.

Have you got the roof strips in good condition, need the rubber to be mint really. Thanks

Have you got the roof strips in good condition, need the rubber to be mint really. Thanks

I will take some pics on Saturday for you.

hi do you have the strip that the headliner slots into next to the windscreen? they are hard to get off so i broke myn.

thanks

hi do you have the strip that the headliner slots into next to the windscreen? they are hard to get off so i broke myn.

thanks

Sorry, Dragon Green has already asked for that to be honest I have tried to get it off before and it would not budge.

pics of a few of the bits...

100_2026.jpg

100_2027.jpg

100_2028.jpg

100_2029.jpg

100_2030.jpg

100_2031.jpg

100_2032.jpg

100_2033.jpg

the missing grip on grille but it still holds in place..

100_2034.jpg

heated seat switch...

100_2042.jpg

Sorry, Dragon Green has already asked for that to be honest I have tried to get it off before and it would not budge.

no problem

can i just have these then please, i take it they are the tiny little screw covers?

dial surround corner covers £10 FREE P&P

thanks

Can I have a posted price on the passenger door mirror if you are willing to sell please?

Cheers

no problem

can i just have these then please, i take it they are the tiny little screw covers?

dial surround corner covers £10 FREE P&P

thanks

Hi, yes they are the ones, they go in either bottom corner of the surround that goes around the clocks.

Thanks james

Piccie of carpet on passenger side, the drivers is mirror image. I have another carpet which can be used to fill bits in as I have wher the original anchor point was. Sorry it is dusty, just needs a hoover.

100_2045.jpg

glovebox strip £10 100_2084.jpg100_2086.jpg door trim £15 100_2087.jpg roofrail tops 100_2111.jpg boot insulation 100_2110.jpg roofrails 100_2109.jpg100_2105.jpg golf mk2 scuttle £20 100_2104.jpg engine seal £15 100_2101.jpg center consol modified to fit double din and cigerett lighter relocated, needs some more work doing to it ideally, double din cage alreadt attatched £30 100_2100.jpg d/s cuttle £10 100_2102.jpg

Does the glovebox strip still have all the tabs intact?

Dont suppose you've got a photo of the them? :)

If they're all intact, I'll take it!