KIPVW

VW Festival Harewood, Lets see those pictures! :)

I bought my ticket early, am going to the site on Saturday - hard core camping no less - a club member, will be on the stand etc etc - will i get a Limited Edition sticker - might have to riot if not !!!!

Ha Ha! Indeed Gareth, not my doing but organisations :)

Wendy, on ts way to you x

Ha Ha! Indeed Gareth, not my doing but organisations :)

Wendy, on ts way to you x

Arrived home from work and yes - it has arrived - Thanks Kip. !!!!!!

Whoppee !!!

im camping aswell! :D hope to see some of you lot there on the night and during the day, i think i might be direct cars about sunday morning aswell :p

Unable to make this show AGAIN :( Heard its a good un too. Hope weather holds out for you all. At the mo its raining, forcast cloudy for saturday and supposed to brighten up on sunday.

Have fun folks!.

no sticker for me =(

Oops! can you call in for one saturday mate? or can see you with it sunday morning :)

Sticker arrived, I feel non club stand members will feel they have missed out when they see this Ltd edition sticker.

Mine arrived today too, its a quality branded addition to the car! ;)

James, Where is the seller based mate? could help with this i'm sure. ;)

Drop me his address and contact number to, [email protected]

Thanks for the offer Paul. Put my little boy in bed and ended up missing the end of the auction, so no springs for me.

On the plus side of things, received my window sticker this morning...

Every cloud etc etc...

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

still no ticket for me from the organisers..!!

Ordered mine last Thursday and received them on Monday, so maybe a phone call is in order. Someone from the club may have a contact. Get them to leave them on the gate, so on and so forth.

Stickers! What stickers? Been in Spain so what have I missed?

Not much mate, will see you at McDonalds with it :)

Lol! fingers crossed Dave, you guys gonna be at the wooley edge meet????

Lol! fingers crossed Dave, you guys gonna be at the wooley edge meet????

Yes.

A couple of my friends can't make this now so a couple of camping tickets are going spare. Any takers for the price of a Sunday ticket?

got my special sticker cheers kip :) should be at mc donalds in the morning

Two friendly words of warning for people heading to the show. There is often a mobile camera setup in the never ending 30 limit heading out of collingham towards harewood, so be aware. Also the traffic was very very busy today around the show so expect some delays.

Look forward to catching up with everyone tomorrow.

Jay

a few pics from today,some very nice cars and nice to meet some of you :)

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

SDC10554.jpg

SDC10619.jpg

SDC10585.jpg

SDC10561.jpg

SDC10590.jpg

SDC10613.jpg

SDC10615.jpg

SDC10627.jpg

SDC10641.jpg

SDC10642.jpg

SDC10645.jpg

SDC10646.jpg

SDC10647.jpg

SDC10651.jpg

SDC10659.jpg

SDC10660.jpg

SDC10662.jpg

Yet again another great day out. The weather was perfect, and so where the cars. Nice to see some new faces along with the regulars.

Well done Judith on another win. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a photo as you where driving up as some inconsiderate sod wandered right in front of me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48564[/ATTACH] Looking good! Getting there slowly......Thanks to Dave for the help this morning.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48571[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48567[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48566[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48569[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48570[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48568[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48572[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48573[/ATTACH]

The winners....... well, most of them...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48574[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48575[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48576[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48577[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48578[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48579[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48580[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48582[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48583[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48584[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48585[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48586[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48587[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48588[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48589[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48590[/ATTACH]

Edited by Laser Mark