coullstar

Lucky number 7 - sold but 911 in its place

Congrats on the new additions to the family, especially the wee man! They do change your perspective that's for sure, but you'll be out there tinkering and teaching him soon enough I'm sure. It's certainly something I'm looking forward to with my son in a couple of years..... he's not quite safe with real tools just yet (only 2 years old atm)

I'd love something like the S4 as a daily but I do so few miles these days it'd be hard to justify.

Enjoy mate!

So car sat for a couple of months under a cover and I decided to give it a start. No battery and frost in the inside not good so decided to tax the car and use it rather than have it sitting. Taxed on the 1st but to busy picking up a puppy then so managed to give it a hurl today and take some photos.

Fixed the heater cable and rattly window and alarm issue seems to have been fixed with new key fobs so that's cool. S4 is on getting chrome trim warpped in black so I will be using the C this week I think to give it a proper run.

Hope you like, only wish I had a good camera.

A puppy and a new born, are you mad?!?

Car looks good and loving the artistic shots, very nice.

Car looks super. Looking on a pictures I have no idea why I'm keeping mine in a garage instead of using it.

Thumbs up for the wheels, mines sat on TT speedlines too but yours looks way better being that bit lower, what suspension are you running?

AP coils, probably down about 40mm. Thanks, it looks better than it is. Still thinking of selling after we have had a road trip in it soon.

Okay as Ive said a few times I keep thinking about selling and after a good long think about it Im 99% sure Im going to put the car up for sale in a few weeks. I simply don't get time to look at the car and in all honesty dont miss driving it now. Ive promised the other half a wee road trip in it first but after that it will be going.

I will probably let all my spares go with the car as well which includes spares wings, sills, new bushes, steering wheels, brake lines and hoses etc etc so next owner can hopefully lavish some love on it. Total clear out!

I'll not get an add up yet but anyone interested let me know.

Shame Graeme although you know what everyone will say, you will do well not get another in the future…

If those Audi wheels are going spare…...

Sorry to see your probably going to sell up mate another great forum member down , you got any special bits ? You know the special bits everyone likes haha

I simply don't have the time or motivation to work on the car and it deserves that from someone so its more a decision at this time to stop it from getting into a state of dis-repair from lack of use or TLC.

I dare say if it sells I will probably want another one in the future and luckily they are relative cheap so it shouldn't be too hard to get another one, that's another reason I probably wont mind if it does go.

Sorry to see your probably going to sell up mate another great forum member down , you got any special bits ? You know the special bits everyone likes haha

Sadly any bits will be staying on the car, it will be going as is. If it sells I'll still be around, as said above its more a decision for the car than me as I hate things not getting used as intended.

For sale add now up. Any questions fire away.

Wow

So that's your car

Lots of nice mods :)

Lots of spare too :)

Good luck with sale

Good luck with the sale I am sorry to see you go as have always enjoyed this thread. There is something about silver Corrados and yours looks a good car. I hope it returns to this forum. All the best from Newcastle!

Thanks. I had a 300mile round road trip in the car over the last couple of days and car ran fine.

Thought I'd change my mind but sadly not, might not have much choice anyway as not one bit of interest in the car.

Thought Id keep this going until it sells. Had the car in for MOT yesterday and Ive done about 1000miles in a year, that's criminal in my book and reinforces why it should be sold.

Anyway it failed on lower ball joint worn and loos side repeaters, lol.

Should get it through no probs.

Here are some photos I took for the adds showing all the spares. There has been quite a bit of interest of late but for one reason or another no firm sales.

Anyway might be updating soon with a spares for sale advert as most folk only seem to want the car.

im surprised its not selling, do you think its down to your location?

It's definitely a factor. Always is when I try to sell cars but then it works the other way in that there are very few for sale up here.