Wendy

Sprinter Mag just arrived !

The Sprinter arrived today, brilliant timing as I am home off sick.

What a fabulour read - even if I say so myself.

I read it twice.

Thanks to the Jim and Chris who thought of the idea to do this.

A fantastic job of it they made too.

I even enjoyed Chris's editing ( re the blond bits - in brackets and other comments ! !)

Hopefully everyone else will enjoy this Sprinter as much and be encouraged to join in trips either organised by others or organise some themselves.

And - thanks to everyone who came on the trip and joined in part through - you are the ones who made it.

And Martin for those who don't know is Easypops (and his wife - Lyndsay)

Yep a superb read without being a little biased :) it really does sum up what being in the club is about!

Well done to all those who helped create this issue.

Hope you're feeling better soon Wendy.

Yea I recieved today aswell haven't got round to reading it all yet but it's cool putting some faces to names :). How come the cover ses 2011?

Yea I recieved today aswell haven't got round to reading it all yet but it's cool putting some faces to names :). How come the cover ses 2011?

I used to work in newspapers and could never believe how many times this sort of thing happened.

It's just a typo not picked up in editing - and shows everyone is human !!!!!

Got mine too! Just flicked through pages, loving the owl !!! Now time for a proper read ...

Got two big boxes full- thanks Jim! :lol:

Still waiting for 'mine' though :(

Got two big boxes full- thanks Jim! :lol:

Still waiting for 'mine' though :(

:lol:

Bugger! Really annoyed about the 2011 date mistake. After a few weeks of staring at the magazine during design you tend to miss even blindly obvious errors!

Thanks for the good feedback folks and hope the 'Mc' and the tartan doesn't offend Scottish members. I sought opinion from a number of Scottish friends prior to print and was assured it came across in the way intended! :)

Bugger! Really annoyed about the 2011 date mistake. After a few weeks of staring at the magazine during design you tend to miss even blindly obvious errors!

Thanks for the good feedback folks and hope the 'Mc' and the tartan doesn't offend Scottish members. I sought opinion from a number of Scottish friends prior to print and was assured it came across in the way intended! :)

Should've kept my mouth shut :) brilliant read tho. Can't wait for the next one .

Certainly got me ripping the wrapper off to have a read.

Nice one, received mine today, too. Well done to the authors, and editor(s)!

Bit all our fault (those that had seen the preview copy that is) for not spotting the 2011. I hadn´t spotted that either. Oh well, far tooe xcited seeing it finished and going out to members :)

Happy reading!

Tempest

Look forward to getting this :) .............. can anyone tell me if i'm still up to date money wise with the CCGB?

Yes, I'm hoping to get a copy too but I really can't remember paying last year so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not a member at the mo. Will def be signing up for the coming subscription year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will I get a copy if I refresh my subs? I've been rather slack but as the C is back on the road..!

Look forward to getting this :) .............. can anyone tell me if i'm still up to date money wise with the CCGB?

You and you're good lady get a mention and pics

I received mine yesterday and had a good read on the way to work this morning. Great read, thanks :)

Answers to Q's from folks...

Fay - afraid it looks like you've lapsed.

G-Lad - if you sign up, you would get a members pack with the most recent issue of the mag in it :)

easypops - can you PM me your full name so I can check the members spreadsheet?

Thanks, thought that might be the case but was hoping that my memory is worse than I think it is! I'd better sign up then - don't want a gap in my Sprinter collection ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine! Excellent mag and tax disc holder is cool, too

Have spent quite a bit of time visiting Scotland over the years (and my Dad's now lived in Inverness for over 20 years) so much of the tour had a lot of resonance with me. Impressed with your weather though :).

Yeah, I noticed the 2011 too but having spent a couple of years producing a monthly car mag for a club, I know that no matter how many times you go through and check everything, some typo will always sneak through!!

Cheers

Jeff

Edited by Dollyman