robo22sri

Stealth Racing Schimmel 263 group buy!

Hi folks

I (Kev) have spoken to Vince at Stealth and he's happy to run this Group Buy for us. He will be along in due course to discuss pricing and extra options, such as fitting and mapping.

These are easily the best cams I've tried on a VR6 and Vince really rates them as well, giving good gains normally aspirated and in some turbo installs, substantial gains!

Names:

1/ Robo22sri

2/ VR6Pete - Paid

3/ MikeVR6 - Paid

4/ Mark Foster depending on price

5/ Dave 16v - Paid

6/ Science - Paid

7/ RAMS

8/ lewvw - Paid

9/ DudeVR6 - Paid

10/ VR6OC - Pearsy47 Depending on price

11/ VR6OC - michael5556 - Paid

14/ VR6OC - Daverse Depending on price

15/ VR6OC - russj249 Depending on price

16/ VR6OC - J4Y VR - Depending on price

17/ VR6OC - lumoxs - Depending on price

18/ daleyboy - Paid

19/ DrMat - Paid

20/ Swiftkid - Paid

21/ JoeBloggsVR69 - Paid

Edited by Kevin Bacon

Please put my name down for 263's :) cheers. Will add vr6 oc names later..

I'm defo in. As long as it doesn't take months to organise. Vince @ Stealth can also supply them. He sent me an e-mail yesterday.

I'm definitely interested but it will depend on what price we can negotiate I'm afraid - in the middle of a house move at the moment....

Mark

Does anyone have any idea of possible cost? I'd like to say I'm interested but I have to check with my budget

Please add me to the list, what are rough costings without a group buy?

Does anyone have any idea of possible cost? I'd like to say I'm interested but I have to check with my budget

Do you want me to put you down as depending on price?

Do you want me to put you down as depending on price?

Stealth do them for £350 + VAT. So the GB should be cheaper than that.

Ok, heres the names from VR6OC.... not many people want to commit fully until a price is known which I totally understand, likewise on getting definate names down to approach Bill... nothing more frustrating that people saying they are in and then when the price is known they duck out.... makes you look a pleb :)

VR6OC - Pearsy47 Depending on price

VR6OC - michael5556 Depending on price

VR6OC - Daverse Depending on price

VR6OC - russj249 Depending on price

VR6OC - J4Y VR - Depending on price

VR6OC - lumoxs - Depending on price

---------- Post added at 9:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:55 AM ----------

Would it also be worth seeing if Vince fanices offering a special "mapping" price as part of this too?

I know mate, I'm not going to put myself out for 'maybes'. People can do basic maths and figure I dunno, perhaps a 10% discount on 10 sets, 15% on 20 sets and so on. So 10% off stands you at $400, x 1.23 for UK duty and VAT = £302. Shipping from the US and UK mainland on top. So if people decide ~ £350ish all in is going to be too much, they can duck out.

Perhaps it's just a sign of the times. We sold over a 100 sets over two GBs last time!

Anyway, I have asked Bill for pricing on 10, 20, 30 sets etc. And yep, I was also thinking it could be done through Stealth as they have the buying power and accounts already in place and can also include a mapping deal as you say!

• Like 1

I'm still looking for a set. If the group buy comes off, particularly if it happens through Stealth, then that makes a lot of sense to me.

• Like 1

Im a deffo on the cams, and would jump at the cams + remap through stealth............beans on toast for the next couple of months......... :dance:

Different map, same procedure? They should all be custom maps anyway, tailored to your setup/engine.

Thread edited, this GB will now be run by Stealth :D

Happy days! Hit me with the price baby. I'm already booked in for the 28th July for a Supercharger fitting and general health check.

Thread edited, this GB will now be run by Stealth :D

Hi Everyone

I have already sent an email out to Bill at SP Turbo regarding discount structure for the 263 Cams.

Once I have heard back from him I will post up some prices for you guys.

I will also quote for Installation and remap prices too, we may as well have a group buy on those aswell.

Be back ASAP

Cheers

Vince

Cheers Vince!

Yea, nicely done, can someone edit the first post i don't see my name in there......... :wave: