Swompy

The Date has been set! Game over!

Been with my Girl friend for the last 6-7 years and engaged for 4 of them.

Today I had a phone call at lunch saying she has booked the wedding date :shock: I knew she was going to view a few places but wasnt expecting her to book anything. Probably my fault for telling her she could do everything and to just tell me where and when to turn up.

Its been booked for the 24 August next year.

Going to have to think of a way to incorporate a couple of Corrados into it :afro:

I'm looking forward to it but a little voice in the back of my head keeps reminding me that this is the last buffer I have before she starts wanting to have kids :pale: I'm not responsible about enough for kids!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66429[/ATTACH]

Its the golf estate thats done it you have inadvertently bought a family car, thats proper planning ahead lad!

Congrats Dude

Thanks guys, defo need to start planing a stag do!

Awesome news, Jake! Huge congratulations to you and Esty! 8)

For once Andy I can correct your spelling, its Estee ;)

Forum stag! Can we all go and watch the Berg Cup please? It'd be a great excuse, I've been trying to go for ages!

Congratulations! Although it goes down hill from here on! Only joking !!

Just try not spend so much on the wedding and honeymoon that you have no choice but to sell the Rado :)

Well done Jake :)

Your next Lew ;)

Congratulations! Although it goes down hill from here on! Only joking !!

Just try not spend so much on the wedding and honeymoon that you have no choice but to sell the Rado :)

Haha that will never happen. Her parents are paying as they have quite a bit of dosh so the corrado will be staying no matter what :D

Well done Jake. Best thing I ever did after buying a Corrado, wait a moment I have just realized they are very alike; both high maintenance

FAIL! Congratulations, but fail! ;)

Edited by Peebee

Congrats to you & Estee .Hope Estee checked that date doesnt clash with any VW events ! atb, Daren

I have to say you've done INCREDIBLY well to be engaged for 4 years already! Don't know many women who won't run out instantly and start planning the second the rock is on their finger!

When I proposed I told her it would be a long engagement :D

Congratulations! The most important question is what car will you hire for the wedding day?!

cheers mate. Haven't decided yet but thats a very good question