Tempest

NEC Classic Car Show 16-18/11/2012

This year the show takes place in halls 6-17, the new section of the NEC, called the Atrium.

The CCGB is in hall 12, on stand 12C60. Once again we have a combined stand with the SciroccoRegister, who are on stand 12C63 right next to us (don´t ask how the numbering works ) :lol: Total number of cars on our combined stands will be 8 :)

We are fairly close to the Dream Rides section, which will hopefully create plenty of footfall for our stand again, like it did back in 2008 :)

More info: http://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/

Tempest

Great news Eric. Love this show. We'll show our support by swinging by on Saturday.

Hoping to get down to this one again this year. Very much enjoyed the last one - almost too much to see.

Whoopee not long to go now, getting the alignment on the VR done this weds so hope all goes well aftetley the recent work I've done.

Anyone else going?

Anyone else going?

Yes, me :lol: Need to wake up the Rado again, been asleep pretty much since beginning of October.

Tempest

I am thinking of paying a visit to this, is the CCGB stand there Saturday & Sunday ?

Friday Sat Sunday Darren ;) Taking the black un out in this weather Eeeeek!

You perhaps should wrap it in bubble wrap for the drive ! Hope there's not too much salt on the roads for you.Not sure which day to visit but i'll certainly pop by & say hello.

Taking the black un out in this weather Eeeeek!

Lucky it´s black! What am I supposed to say with a white (still pristine white at the moment, whilst standing in its garage) one !

Fair play you´re taking the black one, though.

Tempest

Going saturday 17th with the missus ill come over and say hi...whats that dream rides like any of you been on one

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be there on the Friday with Leeds City College who have a restoration demonstration stand going, I'm on the full time course so I'll be knocking about there probably. May even be going down in the VR6!

Will probably be there Sunday.

Have 4 clubs of which I am a member to visit!

Might even treat myself to dream ride. G/f last year had a go in TVR Tuscan

Cheers

Jeff

All tracked up & aligned now so looking forward to it and a few beers with Joby & Ron :-)

I'll be there on the Friday with Leeds City College who have a restoration demonstration stand going, I'm on the full time course so I'll be knocking about there probably. May even be going down in the VR6!

I was signed up to do the basic welding course in October but it was cancelled due to lack of interest :( Will hopefully be on it in July if it runs again.

I was signed up to do the basic welding course in October but it was cancelled due to lack of interest :( Will hopefully be on it in July if it runs again.

They are definitely running another course next year, 95% of our group said they would do it and the numbers warranted another course. Hopefully you can get on board, it's a good group and the tutors are great. :)