Tempest

NEC Classic Car Show 16-18/11/2012

Just a quick heads up for those going at the weekend. Just found a discount code for Saturday and Sunday :

2012SC (single discount) £2 off each ticket

2012FC (family club discount)

No discount for the Friday.

Car on stand. myself going back to work.

See you all during the next few days!

Tempest

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Car on stand. myself going back to work.

See you all during the next few days!

Tempest

Was really hoping to go to this - sadly work and family this weekend = no go to show......

Would love to see some pics to really rub salt in the wounds !!!!!!

Was really hoping to go to this - sadly work and family this weekend = no go to show......

Would love to see some pics to really rub salt in the wounds !!!!!!

Same here. Got to work at 8am on Friday... didn't leave until 6am on Saturday. Totally wiped out my weekend so missed this one. Looking forward to the pics.

Was a super weekend as much for the show, as spending a weekend with good mates. Good to see everyone - looking forward to next year already :)

My first ever visit. Only went to see the Corrados!

Very worthwhile, a good display.

Phil talked me into joining the Corrado Club.

Suppose I had to after complimenting him on his car.

Excellent few days, can't believe how soon it all was over again!

Starts when I usually am the first to arrive and park up my C on an empty stand whilst around our stand there is lots of activity building up stands.

The show itself was interesting in terms of visiting number patterns: Friday probably as busy as last year, certainly getting slightly busier compared to the first few year the club attended. Saturday was packed! Sunday on the other hand was almost too quiet. This observation was also made by the Sporting Bears Dream Rides team close to us.

This year we did have a good location, the Dream Rides event drawing in crowds for us :)

Good to meet up with CCGB folk again, as a nice (almost) final event of the year.

Looking forward to next year, when we're hoping to put on a nice and special display to mark the 25th anniversary fo the C!

Tempest

Did someone have their corrado on the dream rides saw one in the corner a blackberry raddo?

Good day was really packed on saturday, but all in all a good day, NEC rip you off on the parking £10 to park your car they must have raked it in on the 3 days

The one in Dream Rides is owned by one of the guys that volunteers for them doing marshalling, etc. Think he's called Steve. It's been a regular fixture there over the years but sadly he's putting the car up for sale :(

Ah right that figures as we were sure we didnt see it on the notice board of all the cars available

Never had it available for the Dream Rides. Was his daily, and now for sale. Wants £2850 for it, no further details.

Tempest

Seeing as Fridays are a non starter for me, I'll be going on the Sunday next year (if at all), as the crowds put me off. On the plus side, the stand position in proximity to the Dream rides did seem to generate a large amount of footfall.

Sorry I had to cut and run, but it took that long to get round everything, I only had a small slice of time to round the day off at Chez Corrado stand.

25 years next year. Let the celebration planning commence.

Hopefully Goldie with his Silver one surely. Michael???? lol!

Hopefully Goldie with his Silver one surely. Michael???? lol!

If work permits, I'm keen...

Brilliant weekend made the 1000+ mile round trip worthwhile!

I really need to take photos on the Thursday evening when it's much quieter as it's a pain over the weekend with all the people in the way.

Great to catch up with folk, many for the first time this year.

Yan can you email the photo's you took as soon as possible please for the children in need prize giving so I can then contact the prize giver.

Cheers Ron

Did it yesterday Ron, email address was the one on the 25th anniversary badge group email.