Dude VR6

[Official] Happy Christmas

A Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to one and all. :x-mas:

Happy crimbo everyone,

just had an early present from the inlaws as they are away tomorrow, a rigid towing bar with damper, cheek! :lol:

Kids in bed, mince pie and glass of milk out for santa, and a carrot for rudolf! (kids didnt think santa would like cider though for some reason!) Guess Ill have to drink the cider myself ay! Lol

All the best to all, and to a top 2013 along with the return of my rado hopefully :)

No I am not up early for Santa, sat in work. Merry Christmas to one and all. Lets hope the weather stays good for the 2013 shows.

Happy Christmas to all on the forum from Team at JMR. Wishing you all a great 2013, the 25th Year of the Corrado.

Merry Christmas to all.

Hope Next Year will be a sunnier one so we can have a lot more meets.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Something's gone horribly wrong today though, it's almost 1pm and the last alcohol I had was 12 hours ago! :x-mas:

Merry Christmas everybody.

Something's gone horribly wrong today though, it's almost 1pm and the last alcohol I had was 12 hours ago! :x-mas:

Best get back on it then !!!!!

There's only one thing that counts or matters today, everyone should reflect on it and how one man changed the world as we know it many, many, many years ago the world gave birth to the man who'd do the most important thing any of us would ever know. Invent Pigs in Blankets! I don't know who you were but you made Happy Bacon!

There's only one thing that counts or matters today, everyone should reflect on it and how one man changed the world as we know it many, many, many years ago the world gave birth to the man who'd do the most important thing any of us would ever know. Invent Pigs in Blankets! I don't know who you were but you made Happy Bacon!

:lol: too true!

More important than the turkey imo! :lol: