clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Cheer's for all the replies guy's pretty favourable response the only bug bear I have with them which Ron and Sean Jaymo have highlighted is the centre cap's or rather the four ring's. I've nothing against Audi's but not too sure what I'm going to do yet, I know the badge come's off but there would be hole's which could be filled easily enough another option I was thinking of was to get a local engineering company to make me 4 though not sure I could justify the cost of that they are getting a refurb anyway before they go on they are also a pretty light wheel for a 17.

Liking the A8's:thumbleft:

Could always tweak them a bit too, colour code in between the spokes? Plastic fill the centre cap then spray or cover with carbon?

Or even stick some massive mk4 golf style Vw badges on em? lol. Damn I miss p1ssing about with cars. :-(

Keep up the good work mate.

They look really good James. It's probably just me but I always think monoblock style wheels always look bigger than they actually are.

Thank's Neil I'm pretty sure the audi badge's are not staying bit of bodgery required :2gunfire:

Cheer's Baz what size tyre's do you think would work best 1 with the current suspension setup 2 with Bilstein B12 kit I was thinking 195/40 or 205/40 :thumbleft:

Jamie you are so right alot of the mono's do look bigger glad you like them :salute:

I've just bought some 205 40's for my 17's, fit nice on a 7.5" wheel. 195's will give a stretch look if that's what you want.

I've just bought some 205 40's for my 17's, fit nice on a 7.5" wheel. 195's will give a stretch look if that's what you want.

That's what I was thinking Chris what did you go for? It might be an idea to get them heated in some way before they try to mount them don't want any accident's with them bad boys ;)

I went for Yokohama Prada 2's, ace tread pattern and side walls are smart too! Got them of mr lobitos, great service and price. I'm currently searching for a trusted tyre fitter in Yorkshire!

Mr Lob is the man I won't get tyre's from anyone but him now he recently done me a set for the Vectra and the price/delivery was great top bloke. Yoko's nice they do have a nice tread pattern and very sticky

Mine are 17x7.5, ET 35 with 205/40 tyres and they are absolutely perfect. Never had a hint of rubbing although I'm not as low as you mate. 205 width give a very slight stretch, but nowhere near the point of being unsafe mate.

Mine are 17x7.5, ET 35 with 205/40 tyres and they are absolutely perfect. Never had a hint of rubbing although I'm not as low as you mate. 205 width give a very slight stretch, but nowhere near the point of being unsafe mate.

That's where the new suspension was to come in to aid with fitting 17's. Believe it or not the KW V1's are only about half way :shocked!: I reckon with the B12 kit fitted it will be perfect ride height. The V1's are amazing but I've done enough at my age I don't mind a bit of comfort. No cheeky age related joke's please Sean ;)

Not sure clumpy, but the misses sais as long as your happy! :thumbleft:

they do look easy to clean though

Sound's like you have a very sensible Mrs mate.Wait till they are done and on they are rather hard to picture like that you'll be surprised :norty:

Sensible answer is 205/40 bud, especially if you're not going low enough that you need the tyre space.. as you're narrow track et20 will sit about right.

As you know i'm a fan of p zero's, i'll dig out a photo of the g60 on 205/40/17 on 7.5" et20..

17" Borbet's :shocked!: getting as rare as the car they are on. Good to know the 8x16" TH Comp's are no longer in production ohhh I've got a set

ha! yeah imported those from germany, there were only 2 sets i know of back then in the country. I now have what i believe to be the other set sat in the garage!

Ok folks not a Corrado update a little update on the daily the V ectra I took advantage of a day off and the weather being ok and giving it a bit of a clean cos it needed it see pics I'll get some after 2moro ze7yryne.jpgzusu4asa.jpgepa3any9.jpg

I do like the Borbet's Jamie but they have been done to death need something fresh. Couple more pic's of the daily interior after a spruce up. It really has been looked after this car it'll do for now while the Corrado is off the road.uge5a5up.jpgjena4ega.jpg

Oh yeah I agree mate - was just commenting on the Baron of Bristols only other pair shout. But then again after posting he probably means in 5x100 stud pattern. Although I would imagine 4 x 100 would be pretty rare in itself :)

Good choice of wheels clumpy, they look great, when will you have a pic?

Do you mean the Audi's or the Borbet's? It wont be for a few week's as I'm waiting for tyre's they are on back order but I'm in no rush anyway.