clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Well had a little time today to get to know the new member of the family and after a bit of investigation it became apparent it was going to be to much to try and save this little valver :( however it could help to keep other's on the road so I will be breaking it I will be putting up a breaking thread soon Thank's.

shame james but always good that someone in the know will save everyhthing possible

hows the wheels doing ;)

shame james but always good that someone in the know will save everyhthing possible

hows the wheels doing ;)

Going to do a trial fit 2moro mate finger's crossed :confused:.The thing is I have done a trial fit with my stern's and with adaptor's they cleared so I am hopeful with the OZ's if they don't not to worry I have another set lined up even Rarer. :thumbleft:

Thought I'd reply in here rather than clog up Bobby's thread.

It's been almost impossible to do anything on mine at the moment due to work and family stuff. Hoping everything will get quieter after Christmas and I can do stuff finally. Have a garage now which makes life better.

Good to see you making progress with your plans, I need to take leaf out of your book and buy more wheels!

Cheer's Mic I may have some more soon :bonk: wheel's .You do know Bill is watching your every move :p Better look after Mincy :) or else Bill will be on your case :lol:

A little update not alot happening with the R but made a start on stripping the valver I really enjoyed myself today as I know I am getting all the little bit's and bob's the R is missing.The valver is very original never been messed with unbelievable to be honest the rear number plate plinth was totally intact though a little faded and I had it in mind that these were easy to break got the three plastic nut's off came to removing it and yes I broke it not suprising though as it had a strip of sticky along the bottom. I assume they came from the factory like that as I can tell thing's have never been removed it is so so original just a shame it had to be broken. Back on it again 2moro I will start a breaking thread soon.

Daily update back on breaking the valver today and it just keep's getting better with this one took the passenger door card off today and it still has totally intact door membrane. I carefully removed it for installing in my car,will remember to take camera with me tomorrow I've still the driver's to do.I am totally enjoying taking it apart because it has never been apart the roof gutter trim's are mint in fact everything so far is amazing. The big test is still to come though if I can get the scraper's off without making them look like a banana that will really make my day.:)

Rob I am learning with a 20+ year old car you really need to be patient I am really enjoying the challenge of removing bit's without breaking them, I'm not doing too bad so far lot's of bit's for my car that were not present :dance:

Good news james keep up the good work

:)

Thank's Chris it is enjoyable. Today's update got the driver's door card off today and it was the same as passenger side with intact membrane,I also had a go at the scraper seal's but it became apparent to me that they are almost impossible to remove with the glass in the door so abandoned them until the glass is removed probably at the weekend still got some stripping to do first here's a pic of the driver's door.[ATTACH=CONFIG]76482[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76483[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76484[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76485[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76486[/ATTACH]I also got these off today they are pretty mint apart from the fading which is visible in pic's,what i was wondering was can these be painted? I was thinking of putting them on my car also tiny seal which goes under centre section still intact :shocked!: I am getting so many original part's off this car.

Gtechnic CQuartz C4 for trim. Those are two of the best products on the market there. Semi-permanent finish (over a years worth + of protection/restoration) so very very durable and long lasting. Not cheap for what is a tiny little bottle, although it goes a long way, and leaves a fantastic finish.

More stripping of the valver today not alot left to do until the replacement distributor come's to see if we can get it running.[ATTACH=CONFIG]76497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76498[/ATTACH]

Yet more stripping 2day mainly engine bay/front end I did get this off today [ATTACH=CONFIG]76503[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76504[/ATTACH] it is of no use to me as mine has been deleted if anyone is interested in it let me know.

How many sets of wheels you got now buddy? ;) looks mean this car..... has the bite to match too doesn't it!

5 set's now Chris :dance:

Not alot happened recently though I do plan to get some stuff done there are maybe some changes to what was going to happen but will update when decided as i have my hand's full with breaking at the moment and crimbo. Happy Christmas Everyone :x-mas:

Fight the good fight mate! Can't wait to see your motor again. Nick

I will certainly try mate.What is it with these car's you do something get it sorted then you end up ripping it apart again to do it another way. I am looking forward to see your's mate especially the power :shaking: can't beat a bit of turbo power I loved my sierra.

No that was the lads having some fun with it with the forklift. It just sat too long and the old enemy of fords rust. Sold most of it in bits getting on 5k