seanl82

Seanl82's ringer Storm

Looking forward to seeing the pics, and I bet you're looking forward to taking it for a spin after all this time?

Thanks chaps, typical that I've not been doing much at work the last couple of weeks, but I start courses again non stop from the 13th until April. :rolleyes:

Mic, I've got quite a bit to be getting on with before its back on the road. An entire interior loom to fit, new bits and pieces all over the car, pretty much a full ABS system replacement, and 288mm front brake upgrade. Probably won't be back on the road until Christmas. :(

Pics!

DSC_0021_zpsyhyaevhp.jpg

DSC_0020_zpsqi4jbwsd.jpg

DSC_0019_zpsj6uopd8n.jpg

DSC_0018_zpsnuncinff.jpg

DSC_0018_zpsnuncinff.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsmgwzouer.jpg

DSC_0016_zpssmurjy1i.jpg

Phone pics so not great quality and the car was a bit dusty, but even so they've done a great job! I may give it a finishing polish when the paint has hardened, but I'm pretty happy to be honest. :D He did take some photos of with the car at various stages too which he showed me, and is going to email so I'll have a bit more for the gallery when its all done. I'll have it back in my hands in a week or so, and can't wait!!!

I also picked up a Mk3 Golf sunroof mech today which I'll put my freshly painted cover on. I'm pretty much there now apart from some glue for the bonnet foam, ready for assembly! :dance:

Wow, looks fantastic, really depresses me when i think how much mine needs a respray like that, hopefully next year :lol:

I'm well chuffed for you Sean that look's Mint you have done an amazing job turning this round :salute:

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. :thumbleft:

I can't stop looking at the photos and the reflections, even without a coat of wax!

I can't wait to start putting it all back together, I just need to keep reminding myself not to rush it for fear of scratching the it now! I really want to get it back on the road sharpish though, otherwise what's the point! Giving myself until the beginning of December to get it in for MOT.

Give it plenty of time to harden mate I know how tempting it can be to get on with it but it will be worth it even more if you take your time. You will have plenty of other stuff to put back first though (interior wise). It just shows what can be done good on you :thumbleft:

Yeah I know buddy. wiring looms first so they should keep me busy for a while! I'll do the ABS system after that so should give me plenty of time. I'm not touching the exterior for a couple of weeks apart from to fit the sunroof and making the car watertight in case I need to leave it in the open. Hopefully not though!

Plenty of time that. I can see this becoming one special Corrado and you will be a totally deserving owner.

Indeed Sean! Still can't believe the missus approved it though, as we all know, it was actually

her money!:rolleyes:

Just need to get enjoying it before I bugger off in April for 8 months! :(

Car is looking fantastic Sean, sounds like you're going to miss Ccgb national day,

I can take it there for you if you like? !!!!!!! To show it off ;)

Car is looking fantastic Sean, sounds like you're going to miss Ccgb national day,

I can take it there for you if you like? !!!!!!! To show it off ;)

I'll let you look after it Daren, as long as it's kept in the nice warm garage of yours! I'm already having a bit of a headache with where to store it when I go! :shrug: