Wendy

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2013

I think this years event was made for me -

'Goodwood is honouring one of the world’s most versatile and popular sports cars – the Porsche 911 - with the main ‘Central Feature’ at the 2013 Festival of Speed.'

Oh Yes !!! Can't Wait.................

Made for me too, Wendy!! I've never yet made it to the Festival of Speed. This year might have to be the one...!

Thinking of going this year as well with my brother, possibly either the Thursday or the Friday - Could be a good run out for the Corrado!!

Ian.

I've just booked tickets for the Thursday, 4 Tickets retailing at £100 for free through the Goodwood FOS website. You need to register on the site and then book the tickets (up to 4 I think) for the Thursday. Then at checkout enter a Promo code of 'MMSTELE13'. I have received an Email from Goodwood stating the tickets will be sent out to me. It is a promo in connection with the Daily Telegraph, get in quick as a limited amount of tickets available free!..

Yeah also booked some. Looking like a mini meet in the making :-)

Me too! Thanks for posting. We went on the Saturday last year and had a fantastic time!

Sure most people in this thread have already got tickets but just in case.....

I've got 4 of these free tickets for Thursday but I've not been very well and I don't really fancy the drive now, I'd rather recover for the national day. Does anyone want them?

Got my tickets for Friday.... never been, really looking forward to it....

any tips. I'm guessing it will be an early start for me.

Go early! You will enjoy, prepare to walk a few miles, the gates open around 6 or so, get there for 7-8 and avoid the crush and leave late.

Is anyone going tomorrow? Let me know if you fancy a meet up and a chat about Corrados!!

Got my tickets for Friday.... never been, really looking forward to it....

any tips. I'm guessing it will be an early start for me.

Def get there early - like for when the gates are opening - otherwise hours and hours of queues to get in.

Food/drink a tad pricey, but good.

Print of as much info as you can from the Goodwood Website.

There are usually Timetables, Details of which Drivers are attending, What drivers are driving What cars and when

Good walking shoes.

My favourite place to sit and watch action is half way up the hill, usually there is some F1 and others Burn Outs etc, plus you can see the big screen further up the hill

Enjoy

Is anyone going on Sunday? I have acquired a pass in so going down to snap a few shots and talk to a few people, but would be good to meet up with any Corrado owners!

Is anyone going on Sunday? I have acquired a pass in so going down to snap a few shots and talk to a few people, but would be good to meet up with any Corrado owners!

went Friday it was awesome. enjoy....

spend the afternoon watching on the audi stand / grandstand and free drinks....

if you have an audi / skoda / Honda.... just show your car keys on the stand for free grandstand and hospitality.

i'm buying a skoda next they had a prime view of the track :)

went Friday it was awesome. enjoy....

spend the afternoon watching on the audi stand / grandstand and free drinks....

if you have an audi / skoda / Honda.... just show your car keys on the stand for free grandstand and hospitality.

i'm buying a skoda next they had a prime view of the track :)

Thanks! I shall borrow dad's keys!

Love perks of different manufacturers! BMW keys get you very far at the Wentworth PJA golf these days and also at Silverstone Classic! ;)