perky15

My Mystic Blue Storm :-)

my 3rd rado this time storm :-) any1 recognise it?

I put the bra to try and stop any more bl**dy stonechips

A0F8DF95-6926-483A-A5C4-8D0321C47B37-1065-00000078C3397693_zpsd72f115b.jpg

7D23F3AF-831F-4E22-B81D-1DA9951BFB98-1065-00000078BE5AB9BE_zps3b2d2efb.jpg

07723849-8E62-4336-B176-DDB1D7C3BD78-1065-00000078B957E16C_zpsda10b66c.jpg

510A40BC-F23B-4528-8885-A1780C3CDD13-1065-00000078B2521804_zps548808c2.jpg

2578319C-26BE-46E0-97B5-F8D411A71DCA-1065-00000078AB9A83DB_zpscd56b243.jpg

1081D7CC-C6F0-4776-89E1-9A2FC8EEA1E5-1065-00000078909D3EBE_zpsad9a64d4.jpg

Where did you buy it from? the registration looks strangely familiar look's good nice colour mystic :thumbleft:

Yeah thanks guys shes a nice car few stone chips and small dents on drivers door but its 18yr old. The other good thing is it comes with completely full service history about 100+ pages that's what made my mind up about buying it up untill 2010 it was all Vw parts and labour :-)

I bought it from Dorset it has a vr6oc sticker on the back i wanted too know if there's a thread for it on any of the forums too try and find more info lol

I also need a headlining and sunroof lining as its slightly marked so if any1 knows of one within say 100miles of Cardiff let me know :-)

Yeah the roar is awsum been remapped by stealth to 202bhp I was thinking 263 cams and decat but not sure if decat will make any difference? Obv have it mapped after they are both done?

The brakes have already been upgraded on front and I've got a set of mk4 calipers to go on rear

Yes you should remap after the cams. But personally I wouldn't bother with the decat. It's an MOT failure now so you'll have to keep swapping it out unless you have a friendly garage.

Very nice! I captured it on my unofficial "Strom Register" when it came up for sale back in 2010 - had 115,000 on the clock then

yeah happy with it except havnt got the locking wheel nut :-( and I got mk4 brakes to go on. and also had a RR printout from stealth 2 years ago at 201bhp but It just doesn't feel like it im not sure if its because my last car was a 340bhp Subaru type ra or if the car is just under performing :-S and theres no real way too find out other than a rr session somewhere I suppose.

also thinking about a removable de-cat if it makes any difference? anybody done if notice anything?

What type of mpg are you guys getting my last one I was getting 27ish

im rarely getting above 20mpg average atm :-(

34ish on a run from manchester to Northampton and that was in the pouring rain. Id say get it vagcommed and go from there

201bhp but It just doesn't feel like it im not sure if its because my last car was a 340bhp Subaru type ra or if the car is just under performing

lol that's probably the reason why then, nice car btw

Thanks every1 ive vag commed it a few times and no faults but Im thinking about removing the maf sensor and putting it in ultrasonic and checking coilpack and maybe temp sensors.

has anybody got any bbs solitudes knocking about? I want 2 front the front mine are a bit scratched and I got a sandblaster to blast them and refurb bunt would rather do it on a spare set lol

also buying a standard airbox tonight and fitting that :-)

Thanks every1 ive vag commed it a few times and no faults but Im thinking about removing the maf sensor and putting it in ultrasonic and checking coilpack and maybe temp sensors.

has anybody got any bbs solitudes knocking about? I want 2 front the front mine are a bit scratched and I got a sandblaster to blast them and refurb bunt would rather do it on a spare set lol

also buying a standard airbox tonight and fitting that :-)

solitudes are still available new from vwclassicparts round about £80 each delivered.

http://shop.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/vwcp/Scirocco-Corrado/Corrado/Fahrwerk/Felgen/Alufelge-Solitude.html

Edited by delfinis38

I've got a single solitude in the loft. It was bought in about 2002 or 2003 but the Golf mk3 Highline it was destined for was stolen a couple of weeks later. It's followed me around ever since, all bagged and boxed up and never having been on a car. So it is absolutely like new. I was keeping it in case I ever bought a Storm but realistically that's probably not going to happen so keep meaning to sell it. If you're interested then pm me.