Hofmiester

What do you guys think to these wheels

Be honest chaps as I haven't invested any money in them, they are off my wife's Fabia and I've just put winters in he car and tried these on for size ;)

For 17" they ride really well due to being pretty narrow and light. No real difference to my 16"s

Edited by Hofmiester

im pretty sure i dont like em, but i generally dont like dark wheels on blackberry anyway.. might look alright in silver, but plenty others that'd look better..

Aftermarket wheels on Corrado's is such a difficult thing to get right, but actually compared to some of the things I've seen over the years, I sort of like those. A lot of times stuff looks too 'modern' if that makes sense as the Corrado just isn't a modern looking car. They seem to just suit it - and dark wheels look good with Blackberry Metallic I think :)

im not a fan of them style wheels, I don't like seeing to much spacing between spokes if you know what I mean , and yea they are abit too modern looking for the corrado

I don't think the Skoda wheels look right. Those look much better. I think bright silver wheels are best on a Blackberry. That said opinions are precisely that.

Im not sure about those either, i don't know why but i don't think they do the car justice. Some wheels though look so much better in pictures and some in the metal..

All personal taste though. Anything else to vote for?

All i can imagine is your garage full of wheels...! Last ones are my favourite in my opinion