Could well be, I'm not sure.

No harm in asking anyway. There can't be that many people over here daft enough to want one!

Exactly chip him on his price if you can get him down to 5k and it's as good as it say's in ad you could make selling it in Germany esp with the low mileage. Corrado's fetch alot more in germany some over 10k.

Agreed. I think a fair price given the mileage and the fact it shouldn't have a single spot of rust. As has been said, when you leave Dubai, ship it home with you and sell it in Germany!

Definitely get that checked out :)

Rang him at lunch. Didn't understand much of what he said but it's still available and negotiation of the price is "not a problem".

Will try to see it this weekend. It looks like there's some rust around the rear window though.

Got this the day before I moved from a lad off ebay. It's my old vr; same colour, plate and wheels. You just tell him the details and he'll create it. It's pretty cool!

f5cb809853e442297a686a54e5c3014b.jpg

Well, after searching for a nice R32 for a while, I viewed this today and picking up next week http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/motors/used-cars/volkswagen/passat/2014/12/20/2010-volkswagen-r36-black-with-tan-interio-2/?photos&back=aHR0cDovL3VhZS5kdWJpenpsZS5jb20vbS9tb3RvcnMvdXNlZC1jYXJzLz9hbGw9JnBhZ2U9MTg=

I'm seriously missing being away from corrados though!

Previous owner must of been a big guy eh? Should be fun though :)

I thought exactly the same thing! Haha... These rich Arabs eh!

Previous owner must of been a big guy eh? Should be fun though :)

Ya, the bolster's shagged so will need to get that sorted! Looking forward to getting it.

I've got an Oettinger grille. There was an Oettinger Corrado not sure on numbers though.

Not that gone on the grille tbh, just thought the wheels looked good. Was the Oettinger tuning restricted to G60's?