EJ Taylor

LSD - NO TRIPPIN! Wavetrac or Quaife?

Not sure, probably the helical gears inside the Wavetrac / Quaife. Open diffs don't fight the front wheels wanting to turn at different speeds, but LSDs do, so the car wants to keep going straight. Plate diffs are the worst for that and practically unusable in a FWD car, but even gear diffs like the Quaife and Wavetrac stiffen up the steering a bit.

It does feel really good though. Proper planted as Clumpy said.

on top of everything else then should create a pretty dam serious driving machine!

Anyone came across any issues fitting them or are they pretty straight forward?

Ej, did you get one of these in the end? Im going to try and import one from the states. As rightly said on this thread there seems to be a steep markup on US parts when sold in uk.

Ej, did you get one of these in the end? Im going to try and import one from the states. As rightly said on this thread there seems to be a steep markup on US parts when sold in uk.

Depending on when you order this and how much they end up being from the states i could be in for a little group buy

Depending on when you order this and how much they end up being from the states i could be in for a little group buy

As could I!

Ok guys we have potentially 4 interested parties. Shall I start a gb thread? Im in Thailand at the mo but will start to size up options as to where to buy, warranties available etc this weekend :)

Had a bit of a windfall have we Chris? Turbo install at Stealth, LSD shopping, holidaying in Thailand.......................:cool:

Had a bit of a windfall have we Chris? Turbo install at Stealth, LSD shopping, holidaying in Thailand.......................:cool:

Haha! Question is, why's he on here whilst on the hols?!

Good things come to those who wait.... and ive been waiting, believe me buddy :)

While here ive been reading up on cause and effect. Relate that to a turbo and limited grip and I arrived at LSDs :D

so then there were 5 potential parties. Great this can only help us gain a saving.

And Mic, I have to do something to relax while here dont I? Beaches, cocktails, sunshine and massage really takes its toll!!

Ej if you are happy to ask your mate that would be a great shout. So I think that is 6 02a and 1 02q as a baseline bulk deal enquiry.

I looked in to this couple weeks back and at current exchange rate it was around 650-700 iirc for 1

Problem I have is getting cash together quickly without her finding out

Not once you include import tax bro. Worked out best part of 1k. But hopefully less if more. Haggy I'll call him now bro. Xx

Do it dude, I'll owe you a cuppa and a hiccup :)