EJ Taylor

LSD - NO TRIPPIN! Wavetrac or Quaife?

If these work out to be a grand ill be out straight away lol , i thought the wavetrack came in at about 650 so was hoping for leas if we was in a bulk buy

Im not bitching by the way i might of been way of with pricing

Not just me then , just out of curiosity then which diffs have people been thinking of and wich do people think is best ? From memory there is polequin , quaif and wavetrack

Is there any more out there ?

Wavetrac everytime for me. The other 2 are borderline useless when in the snow for instance, the wavetrac uses friction plates and will work if 1 of the wheels has no grip where as the other 2 require at least 1 wheel to have some grip before either get driven.

Just looked on internet now and best i could find was 850 dollars wich worked out at 540 pounds and that was of amazon , if they can get one big crate we could crush shipping charges down but not sure on stupid robbing import duties

Yea, I'd have to agree with Sean, havnt got my r32 on the road yet so £1k is just too much before I've even driven it

Good man, I really need one now it's winter and Uncle Vince has 'Vinced' my ECU!

My 2WD O2Q price is £895 on that site, so would be handy to know what they can do that one for as part of the GB. Cheers.

Good man, I really need one now it's winter and Uncle Vince has 'Vinced' my ECU!

My 2WD O2Q price is £895 on that site, so would be handy to know what they can do that one for as part of the GB. Cheers.

Thats why i need one.... the car is about to be Vinced!

Will let you you as I hear back Kev but will bare in mind the fact that an O2Q is needed

Edited by VAG-hag