Chuggs1

Wheeler Dealers

I've just seen the Wheeler Dealer episode on YOUTUBE,

it was quite good really, nice to finally see a Corrado on there.

Would've been nice though at the end to of seen a load of Corrado owners and their cars, like what they did at the end of the Delorean episode a few years back.

Si

Edited by vw rule

You'll be buying another next Kev!!

Hell no! My bank account can't handle a battering of that magnitude again!

Funny how life changes eh? 9 years I had that thing, with regular posts of the latest mods (some of which pointless, but killed time) I'd done. And now, I just drive a Golf to and from work, and that's it. Can't even be bothered to service it. Maybe I need that Corrado love / hateness in my life again?

I think over modifying a corrado is where people go wrong, that's why i kept mine a 12v instead of upgrading to a 24v or r32, just ends up with problems.

/\ it certainly does. Quite enjoyed the challenge of getting everything running in an OEM fashion though. I personally don't think the R32 engine is well suited to the Corrado, but it was a fun project. 12V turbo + corrado are like Gin + tonic though.

I've just seen the Wheeler Dealer episode on YOUTUBE,

it was quite good really, nice to finally see a Corrado on there.

Would've been nice though at the end to of seen a load of Corrado owners and their cars, like what they did at the end of the Delorean episode a few years back.

Si

If they'd done that, Edd would have been inundated with millions of 'can you just fix this' requests!!

what is the brans of the abs device they repaired ? i asked the company here in the netherlands and they say they do not repair ATE abs/eds modules. maybe they only do it in the UK ?

Just seen the ad, new series starts 9th May. :cool:

You boys with sky.... I only got the advert for new series of judge rinder starts in May

Thread Revival!

For those of us who rely on Freeview for TV and don't get wall to wall Discovery reruns, a heads up that the Corrado episode of Wheeler Dealers (S12 E17) shows this Thursday at 21:00.

Thread Revival!

For those of us who rely on Freeview for TV and don't get wall to wall Discovery reruns, a heads up that the Corrado episode of Wheeler Dealers (S12 E17) shows this Thursday at 21:00.

Nice one I'll be watching this again then at 9pm :thumbleft:

Si