VAG-hag

Corrado display @ 2016 VW festival

Just looking at booking my tickets, full weekend. What do we select for camping? Are we going to try to get club camping or something?

Ticket prices won't change, all corrados will be accepted for the display so don't worry about that

Thanks Phil.... Will get tickets bought anyway then. If I come on the Saturday and will defo be camping.... Will you be able to hold a pitch for camping so we can all camp in same area if people properly confirm before.... Or do I have to do Friday night as well to ensure plot? Not sure if I can handle two nights of camping though lol

Registered but holding off buying tickets as I've no idea when I heading north. Might be an early Saturday travel up?

I'm gonna organise a camping plot for everyone to be able to stay in, I'll rope off a massive area for you all. Then you can fight between you for space ;) haha just buy a weekend camping ticket and then that gets you into the camping, I'll get something sorted for Corrado display camping

Registered! Had to put an image of my old car on the application form though as I don't have a current one.

Just noticed their site has a pictures of Kips old rado on the home page (pretty sure he was K1PVW)

it is along way from me but might be too good to resist

Andy...... Do it!!!

Registered! Had to put an image of my old car on the application form though as I don't have a current one.

Current one? Have you changed your car?

Advert for this event gone up on the Corrado Club website events calendar and forum.

Tempest

Hello! New corrado owner here!

Will get registered, be good to meet you all. Gives me a target date to have the car tarted up by!

I need a picture for the advert! Has anyone got a picture of their car at Harewood house I can use? Or if not show me the best picture of your car and I'll do what I can

How many folks have stuck their names down, PhilUK?

I'd really hope for more... sure we can get over 50! I'm going to stick a mention of it in the forthcoming Sprinter magazine to try and get more interest.

Registered.

Tempest

Don't turn up in your MK1 Scirocco!!! :)

O yea! I'm hoping for more than 50, gotta remember registration has only been Open a couple of weeks, lots of promoting for me to do next year! Means I need to finish my car in order to get it to all the shows :D

Haha, I'm loving all owners mates commenting on the ad saying "will yours be ready?". Seems there is a bit of a theme here...

I've posted it up on Facebook pages for Dorset Corrado and Southern Corrado Club. Let's hope there's a posse from the coast - there's enough cars about!

How many are allowed on the stand with all this interest there won't be any room for all the new cars on bags and rims....