VR6Pete

Rolling Road Day @ Stealth Racing - May 22nd

The VR6 Owners Club will be holding an annual Rolling Road day @ Stealth Racing on Sunday May 22nd 2016.

More information will be posted this evening....

God knows what the situation with my VR will be by then, but if nothing else I'd hope to come along and spectate again :)

Do you know if he can do remaps on the day as well or if it's solely rolling road day? Could do with getting mine done so would be nice to kill 2 birds with 1 stone

He's usually completely full doing the power runs, so doubt you'd be able to get a remap done on the day.

Its a Sunday generally too so doubt he'd want to stay later to do it tbh mate.

Do you know if he can do remaps on the day as well or if it's solely rolling road day? Could do with getting mine done so would be nice to kill 2 birds with 1 stone

No chance unfortunately. It's one car on, get the power runs done, and back off again and next car. There's very little time for anything else unfortunately.

Remaps take a little while unfortunately so only power runs on the day. Worth it to get a base power then you'll know how far you've come.

Or book in the saturday before and stay in the local travelodge ready for the sunday?

I might be at this depending on working car etc usually a good day and Vince and the lads are a laugh

I thought as much but I thought I'd ask, already had my vr remapped but wanted the new r32 remapped, no point getting a rr figure without the map as it's a stock r32.

I'll have a think but might be up for this

I thought as much but I thought I'd ask, already had my vr remapped but wanted the new r32 remapped, no point getting a rr figure without the map as it's a stock r32.

I'll have a think but might be up for this

Get it done day before Dave ;)

More than welcome even if not running a car. It gets packed so lots to see and people to talk too

Yea i might go to this i can tell everyone who i am again lol

Red Bourbon from the Forum!...........................

I would like to get a list of cars running guys - please let me know if you want to be put on the list head over to our brand new forum...

http://www.vr6oc.com/forum/topic/47518-club-event-rolling-road-day-22-may-2016-single-day-event/

Remember, if your car is too low you probably will not get on the rollers, please only put your name down if you are committed to attending on the day.

Souuuund. Looking forward to getting my supercharged VR6 on the rollers!

Seems the better weather is now on its way! And seem to have a lot of interest in this event so if you would like to rub on the rollers or just come to spectate please let us know I'm the vr6oc forum

Well I'm hoping to come along though no idea if I will have my Corrado back by that point or not - if not, it'll be there at Stealth, but probably with the engine still in bits :)

Well I'm hoping to come along though no idea if I will have my Corrado back by that point or not - if not, it'll be there at Stealth, but probably with the engine still in bits :)

I guess if you cant make it at least we can still see your motor Jim

& intimately too maybe if it is in bits ;) lol

hopefully I can make it to this to say hello.

though im already torn as to which rado I would take. the VR has had the engine work etc done at stealth & I know a few members want to see & hear the Longlife exhaust

BUT it was Jon who found & told me about my old valver on ebay which I then brought back so I kinda feel I should take that there to show him & Vince - oh the quandary lol