easypops

Audioscape door pods

I ha e spare pods if you want to make some mate

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, I'm sure I have some spares here myself. Just wanted an easy solution if I'm honest......I actually knocked back a set at the start of the year and I've been kicking myself since :lol:

In a few weeks I will be removing the late style audioscape pods from my corrado. They have been made for 6.5" speakers. Let me know if you can wait and if you are interested.

In a few weeks I will be removing the late style audioscape pods from my corrado. They have been made for 6.5" speakers. Let me know if you can wait and if you are interested.

Yes, I'm very interested and yes I can wait :)

Ok, I'll let you know when I remove them. The covering is a bit scuffed from them being knocked getting in and out of the car. That is the biggest downside of fitting these, they do take up quite a lot of room. On the plus side the sound so much better than the standard pods.

Ok, I'll let you know when I remove them. The covering is a bit scuffed from them being knocked getting in and out of the car. That is the biggest downside of fitting these, they do take up quite a lot of room. On the plus side the sound so much better than the standard pods.

No worries mate, I wasn't expecting mint ones anyway :)

Any update mate? :)

Up again, I'm still hopeful that Yash will get back to me but I've bumped it in case someone who hadn't seen it has a wee look.

Did I mention that I have loads of spares/rare bits that I would possibly swap/part exchange:)

Well, these arrived today, courtesy of Yash, thank you again, so the hunt was a success :)

They will need a little tlc to be at their best but that'll happen

875AAA3C-1F4A-4EE6-AF88-F4DC12AF7191.jpg

Mate, you are beyond hoarding and buying everything up 😁.

Glad you got some

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well done,are the grills obtainable

I hope so mate as these are a bit kinked, I'll look into it or come up with something :)

Edited by easypops

Mate, you are beyond hoarding and buying everything up .

Glad you got some

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ha ha, I know mate, I'm beyond hope :)

I hope so mate as these are a bit kinked, I'll look into it or come up with something :)

I used a set of these once upon a time. They come fitted into a hard plastic ring but the actual grill can easily be pushed out from the back and the fit is pretty good

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Speaker-Grills-Universal-Fitment/dp/B0057OTW9E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486683218&sr=8-1&keywords=6%2C5+inch+speaker+grills

I used a set of these once upon a time. They come fitted into a hard plastic ring but the actual grill can easily be pushed out from the back and the fit is pretty good

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Speaker-Grills-Universal-Fitment/dp/B0057OTW9E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486683218&sr=8-1&keywords=6%2C5+inch+speaker+grills

Thanks mate, you actually posted that a few years ago, as I found it whilst searching and I've ordered them :)

Nice one mate!

Thanks mate, I'm delighted to finally get a set, should finish the cabin off nicely......when I actually get round to starting it :lol:

Are you still planning on making a few of the audioscape logos? :)

Thanks mate, I'm delighted to finally get a set, should finish the cabin off nicely......when I actually get round to starting it :lol:

Are you still planning on making a few of the audioscape logos? :)

That's good mate make sure to get pics when done!

And yes they have been scanned and ready to be made. I was just about to PM you as I've sent one to Hisnibs seeing what colour combination you'd both like.

With the brushed aluminium base I can only use gold lettering which does look good as it's dark but if you like it any other colour combo I'm sure I can accommodate. Let me know what you think mate.

That's good mate make sure to get pics when done!

And yes they have been scanned and ready to be made. I was just about to PM you as I've sent one to Hisnibs seeing what colour combination you'd both like.

With the brushed aluminium base I can only use gold lettering which does look good as it's dark but if you like it any other colour combo I'm sure I can accommodate. Let me know what you think mate.

I'm happy to take any colour combo you have and I'm happy to pay for them also mate. But seeing as you mentioned it, could you do a black background with red writing? If not I'm delighted to have any at all 8)

I'm happy to take any colour combo you have and I'm happy to pay for them also mate. But seeing as you mentioned it, could you do a black background with red writing? If not I'm delighted to have any at all 8)

I'm sure that won't be a problem mate. And don't worry about paying mate they cost nothing to make and I'm just happy to help out! As soon as I have some ones made up I will update you and you can see what you would prefer :)

I'm sure that won't be a problem mate. And don't worry about paying mate they cost nothing to make and I'm just happy to help out! As soon as I have some ones made up I will update you and you can see what you would prefer :)

Thank you very much mate :)

great find, just what i have been looking for.