SR_Neale

average Corrado owners age

I'm not surprised by all this. It's clearly the mature, thinking mans VW classic....

Or, irrespective of age, we're all a bit nuts...

I'm not surprised by all this. It's clearly the mature, thinking mans VW classic....

Or, irrespective of age, we're all a bit nuts...

I think it's the latter :)

Me and Jamie300 keeping the avg down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to bump the average up...

54. On my third Corrado which I have owned for 20 years. Had a 16v for four years prior to that. All are still on the road

A lady never divulges her age, but how many other female Corrado owners are on here?

Stock 1993 VR6 SLC with 60K original miles. Second owner. First owner was my (female!) neighbor.

A lady never divulges her age, but how many other female Corrado owners are on here?

Stock 1993 VR6 SLC with 60K original miles. Second owner. First owner was my (female!) neighbor.

Well you live in the right place :) nice first post.

54 and bought my first G60 in 1994. Sadly it set on fire and was written off in 2013. Bought another G60 last year with 55K genuine miles and it will be back on the road in 2 weeks!

19 and had my first Corrado (2.0 16v) as my first car at 17 before selling it and getting a VR6

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

52 and owned the Bananarado since 2001.

Stayed loyal to the same G60 for 16 years first as a Daily but now just sunny days and shows, it has been a trial reliability wise but stuck with Her.

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

46 and got my first 1.8 16v in 1998. Bought my current VR in 2001

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

48 and counting

always been into vw with mk2 golfs gtis just wanted something different and the g60 came up cheap 2010

not on the road yet but will be next summer. made big progress with it in the past 6 months as with working with classic cars i find you need to be in the right frame of mind as seized nuts and scrapped knuckles drive me mad!

Since my earlier reply in this thread i am now 36yrs old, which coincidentally is the oldest i've ever been

38 - recently rejoined the highs and lows of Corrado ownership for the 3rd time.

At least this time I don't need to rely on my Corrado to get me to work - full on weekend toy to be pampered and polished!

Since my earlier reply in this thread i am now 36yrs old, which coincidentally is the oldest i've ever been

Is this your subtle way of saying its your birthday?

Me too. 36 yesterday. Still feel 35 though which is strange.

Happy birthday for yesterday mate!

I still feel about 21 when the car's working well and on song, and about 65 when it breaks...