SR_Neale

average Corrado owners age

35 and had my G60 since the beginning of 2014. Think all the young ones are on Facebook these days. Us oldies understand the importance of the forums.

35 and had my G60 since the beginning of 2014. Think all the young ones are on Facebook these days. Us oldies understand the importance of the forums.

Or us old ones just don't like our activity being collocated and sold on to make a rich man richer! :D (sorry had to say it).

100% agree with that

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

44 and been into VWs since 1987. Got my first Corrado 5 years ago. Can't remember the last time I saw it but can't bring myself to write out a for sale ad....

32 , had it over 4 years now. Last 2 years it's not moved a mile under its own power

Well, in reality the ants are gone but don't let she who thinks she is obeyed know. I still "have" to sit on the patio with a nice beer or red wine keeping an eye out for them. Duty and all that. I look in here most days to see what's happening and occasionally I'm able to chuck in a suggestion. Still hoping to reacquaint myself with Corrado ownership at some point.

You and those ants lol .

38. Excluding a small break I've been playing this game since 2005.

Agreed!

So far

Combined age: 1841 years ave: 40.9

Combined ownership: 449years ave: 9.9

45 people

Haha true story brother

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Tough paper rounds here!

I'm 62 in August and i've had my VR for 16 years.

Edited by VR-Sixy

You and those ants lol .

I think the comments and suggestions on that thread were the only thing that kept me sane at that time. The little feckers were everywhere. I'm sure they were even opening the fridge and helping themselves.

I think the comments and suggestions on that thread were the only thing that kept me sane at that time. The little feckers were everywhere. I'm sure they were even opening the fridge and helping themselves.

LOL

You got to watch them ant's nasty little bleeders!

I'm 62 in August and i've had my VR for 16 years.

Really...respect to you Sir ;)

On both counts :)

So far

Combined age: 1841 years ave: 40.9

Combined ownership: 449years ave: 9.9

45 people

put your calculator away and get in that garage start smoothing that engine bay LOL

i brought my valver for the 1st time when i was 23 in 2000 & had it for 7 years, then sold it but brought back 7 years later - so 10 years so far with that

then brought my VR6 in 2009 so up to 8 years with that

am 42 now so have been in a corrado for about 17 years - is it any wonder i dont really like driving most other vehicles LOL

I'm 40 and bought my Corrado way back in 1999, so 18 years ownership, although it's spent the last 4 years in my garage due to issues, but its now back on the road (when its sunny!) thanks to Autoshack!