annavr6

Roof rails/trims

£99.17 plus VAT per side with the forum discount

Hi Anna, how do I process purchase with forum discount, is there a promo code?

Edit; I found a code from another thread but the total price was far more than the quored £100+ vat :shrug:

Edited by ben_wooduk

Hi Anna, how do I process purchase with forum discount, is there a promo code?

Edit; I found a code from another thread but the total price was far more than the quored £100+ vat :shrug:

Hi

These might have changed price as i first posted the price when we first got them

Current price with the forum discount is £114.79 plus VAT per side. Postage is free. I am happy to set an order up drop me an e mail [email protected]

Hi

These might have changed price as i first posted the price when we first got them

Current price with the forum discount is £114.79 plus VAT per side. Postage is free. I am happy to set an order up drop me an e mail [email protected]

Just having a look, not sure where you got £100 from as i never quoted £100 for them.

Just having a look, not sure where you got £100 from as i never quoted £100 for them.

You did Anna, on post #44 last September, I quoted it in my earlier post.

£115 + vat is the same price with promo code as buying directly through heritage so I'll have a think and purchase there if required.

You did Anna, on post #44 last September, I quoted it in my earlier post.

£115 + vat is the same price with promo code as buying directly through heritage so I'll have a think and purchase there if required.

Anna Works for Heritage, so yeah - you'll be buying direct from them!

Just a thought... Rather than questioning whether they're worth the outlay or not owners need to ask whether their car is worth it or not...

Everyone has different projects on the go and budgets to work to but something as little as two plastic strips could make or break all that hard work.

I think Anna is right on the button with the corrado and it's age, the air-cooled crowd have gone crazy and the golf is not far behind.

If you have a good car now it would be wise to invest in keeping it good. These plastic parts are rare and if the story below is anything to go by then surely worth the money.

http://www.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/teile-corrado

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Blimey just read the article in the above link regarding Classic Parts, trying to reproduce the roof strips, now that's dedication for you they didn't give up, even when every VW manufacturer supplier they went to turned them down, but thankfully they managed to find a supplier who was willing.

Plus they were able to find and keep the original tooling machine.

3 years in the marking, thank you VW Classic Parts for sticking with it :salute: :thumbleft:

And of cause for KARMANNSKI for getting his roof trims made :thumbleft:

Si

Edited by vw rule

£99.17 plus VAT per side with the forum discount

Apologies Anna but looks like you did post up.

Original post date 13th September 2017

Page 5 fourth post down of this thread.

£99.17 + VAT £19.83 = Net total £119 per side.

But to be fair this was last year so naturally the price will increase in the following year, i.e 2018

Si

Anna Works for Heritage, so yeah - you'll be buying direct from them!

I know, just need to have a think. I really want them tbh, I'm just trying to justify the extra cost over the Karmanski ones I've already purchased!

Apologies Anna but looks like you did post up.

Original post date 13th September 2017

Page 5 fourth post down of this thread.

£99.17 + VAT £19.83 = Net total £119 per side.

But to be fair this was last year so naturally the price will increase in the following year, i.e 2018

Si

Yeah sorry, super old post. Our prices flow with Classics prices so if theirs is up so is ours unfortunately.

I know, just need to have a think. I really want them tbh, I'm just trying to justify the extra cost over the Karmanski ones I've already purchased!

Apologies if it’s been asked already. But are the karmanski parts a good fit?. I haven’t been following the two different types of manafacture as I purchased what I believe to be the last set from heritage a few years back . Unfortunately being purchased around 4/5 years ago they have faded though the rubber underside looks ok . Even Gtechniq won’t bring them up black now . I was lucky to be able to do karmanski a favour last year and he sent me a set of trims for helping him out .

They fit okay.. but the rear is very proud. And I had to modify the front to fit flush.

Will be replacing mine very soon for origionals

Thanks Delfinis . I didn’t want to remove a good set , although faded and have to play around fitting another set . If I do purchase another set I will be treating them from day one . I realise it’s a lot to ask of a piece of plastic that sits outside in all weathers but the new rear caps I bought are looking poor too .

Next delivery is due the week starting 1/10/18

Will these be standard stock now if people require them.

Thanks for the corrado wallparking sign arrived today very pleased... even pressed wings like the real thing :)

Will these be standard stock now if people require them.

Thanks for the corrado wallparking sign arrived today very pleased... even pressed wings like the real thing :)

They are a stock item, we just seem to have run out this month. I should have looked at one of those signs before they all went out, they need to do a mk2 one for me.

They are a stock item, we just seem to have run out this month. I should have looked at one of those signs before they all went out, they need to do a mk2 one for me.

Didn't know why I wanted one at the time... I do now :)

The corrado font is pressed out like it would be on the car....also the detail of the car like the wings bumpers, wing mirror are slightly raised too... cool.

What's the forum discount on the roof trim?

Thanks

Didn't know why I wanted one at the time... I do now :)

The corrado font is pressed out like it would be on the car....also the detail of the car like the wings bumpers, wing mirror are slightly raised too... cool.

What's the forum discount on the roof trim?

Thanks

See the previous page in the thread for current prices :-)

I'll second that thanks Anna :thumbleft:

Mine arrived yesterday also with some other parts as well.

Si

Nope. They're one piece with the plastic and rubber moulded together

thanks for the reply , that's my quick fix gone out the window :(