Keyo

Black magic returns home

8 minutes ago, Cressa said:

Car looks great 👍👍

Thanks same to your rado. 

Final piece in the jigsaw puzzle now built up . VWMS Gemini. 

CCE3F928-3557-40FA-BEA6-EDDF9E58469B.jpeg

915D4DDC-D8B1-4077-86B8-1DE7A53BB627.jpeg

E89C1478-0AFE-4046-AC97-BD07C46198DA.jpeg

Edited by Keyo

Thanks both - I could of took a bit more time getting the casing vapour blasted is it- about a month later after i sanded the casing - primed and vht degree 800 - next door at my work yard a small vapour blaster opened up lol. 

What a gross job cleaning the casings it was- could smell the fluid for a month after - sick stuff. 

Edited by Keyo

11 minutes ago, Cressa said:

Damn that is nice. I would just put it in the front room and admire it 🤣

Thanks Cressa. Seems a shame to have tucked behind a wheel ha ./ 

I will get a video of beforw and after 70 mph to see if revs drop and a review of performance. 

Here is a great video story of a lucky find of a VWMS box from a Rado G60 scrapper. Have met this seller he came round mine once to buy some G60 callipers for his mk2.  clever use of rear hubs to. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3AzsLhCNzE

Edited by Keyo

Went out for a grease and spoon this morning and then headed up to stealth for an oil change- engine has broken in now and its tanking- my mates aqua with a schrick gave him a good roasting the other day 😄

DF762A85-B9F7-4A04-A642-3D9FC314B4C4.jpeg

D79F20E8-77F5-437C-ABF5-BA1AA2ABF531.jpeg

E5079788-B434-4D78-B588-ED076F4963A0.jpeg

Edited by Keyo

1 minute ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

Them fogs and indicators look better. How did you come by them?

Took the lenses out and cleaned mate- also the headlights have had re chromed at dual mentalising Brum. 

1 minute ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

Them fogs and indicators look better. How did you come by them?

Edited by Keyo

Last time I heard you’d got some replicas fitted in and was morning about the cost of replacement originals. 

2 minutes ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

I asked about the fogs and indicators not the headlight, don’t  believe you 🤣😂🤣🤣

They are average mate they could be better - if you could prise the lenses off them could get the reflectors done- that is the only true way to get them mint- i do have some nos lenses at home and x1 new fog but they are spares for when i get a stone chip. I think the indicator lenses could come off easily -the more rotten the better they will come off. 

Ive managed to collect some since- broken a couple of cars and also look out for spares - i gave my mate the after market ones I really like the hella ones.  . 

Edited by Keyo

Just now, 1xshaunx1 said:

Car looks very nice by the way

I should bloody hope so baster! thing has nearly bumped me several times. 

How comes you was rolling around on the floor taking pictures, had you fallen over. 😂😂🤣😂😘😂

• Haha 1

Looks stunning! The blue coming from the headlights is it from the bulb? And man, I love those wheels! So how's the 6 speed transmission mate? 

Just now, 1xshaunx1 said:

How comes you was rolling around on the floor taking pictures, had you fallen over. 😂😂🤣😂😘😂

steps 🤪

• Haha 1

Just now, ABV-VR6 said:

Looks stunning! The blue coming from the headlights is it from the bulb? And man, I love those wheels! So how's the 6 speed transmission mate? 

Thanks mate- the blue is osram super night breakers I think they call them. Not fitted yet mate the g60 has been sucking me dry . 

2 minutes ago, Keyo said:

Thanks mate- the blue is osram super night breakers I think they call them. Not fitted yet mate the g60 has been sucking me dry . 

Oh that makes sense, headlights do look super clean. Ya, I bet the G60 as taken à toll on the budget! 

4 minutes ago, ABV-VR6 said:

Oh that makes sense, headlights do look super clean. Ya, I bet the G60 as taken à toll on the budget! 

Yep sure has 8/10 k renovation - I will daily this for 3 years - that is a good way of getting back money spent on a car by using it and enjoying and Black Magic will be the show pony.  

Edited by Keyo

4 minutes ago, Keyo said:

Yep sure has 8/10 k renovation - I will daily this for 3 years - that is a good way of getting back money spent on a car by using it and enjoying and Black Magic will be the show pony.  

Are you going to do it up a bit then before the shows start 🤣😂🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Keyo said:

Sounds like a good plan to me! Can't wait to enjoy mine one day as well... Cheers!