Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Scarletts Valver... (new pix page 3!)

Nice one - how about a nice rare set of 17" Borbet A's with black centres, they would look amazing !!! Mmm where could you find a set of those ...........

Nice one - how about a nice rare set of 17" Borbet A's with black centres, they would look amazing !!! Mmm where could you find a set of those ...........

Mine have locking wheelbolts on and she doesn't know where the key's kept...! ;):lol:

lol.... wouldnt want em anyway... pfft!!!

well... actually i would but i aint admitting it... :D

am seriously now getting a bit desperate for wheels, i cant decide on a set and anytime i find something i like i cant get it....... crap.... :(

might end up at E38 on a set of old and rather fecked Estorils.... not a good look...... :roll:

get some bmw 15" bbs from a e30 they look wicked on a corado as the offset is slightly lower hence filling the arch's nicer also cheap as chips in most free-ads

Talking of filling arches...... :wink:

Had to do a wee photoshoot to show off the utterly PHAT 9x16 Borbet T's we got off eBay.de for £260, including Toyo Proxes T-1S... :D And yes, I know she needs dropped, but all that will be sorted soon... ;)

Hope you like......!!

frontshot.jpg

arseshot.jpg

checkmeout.jpg

Kudos to the photographer too... :lol:

She's come a long way... but Scarlett the Second will be impressive... ;)

obviously it was the man behind the girl, helping out :lol:

must say seen it in the flesh and it looks sweet

Yep...fair play...those wheels are absolutely luuuuuush ...I don't think i've seen those before, which is great, I loved having a unique wheel on my raddo's, and if you take the wheels with you to whatever car you buy next it sorta personalise's the car straight away as soon as you put your wheels on.

Gotta say, between you and the Davester that car has had a good seeing to :wink: ....It's always nice to buy a car in a certain condition, and then have it in a much better state when you come to sell it...you should take pride from that. :D

Speaking on Laura's behalf...

"Cheers for all the comments, it's nice to know that everyone likes what I've done to her!!!! The main reason for choosing the Borbet T's (apart from the fact that the look soooo good!) was that I'd not seen them on another C!"

Cool! Glad they arrived safe and well... they look spot on... when she's lowered she'll be even better... 8)