g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

mate as much as i love ur ride .. i just want mine gone .. dont need to part with more money lol...

ill always have a soft spot for the corrado but my time with them is done i think . unless i am ever in the position to throw money at something ..

ya nutter .. :cuckoo:

well took her for a full service today,even had a new temp sensors an housin fitted an flushed all the old coolant out an refilled we the good stuff :lol:

will be gettin a few other things done over the next 13wks so which ever way i decide to go,the rado will be in tip top condition,also should be fittin me rs's 2morro 8) will update we pics for ya'll :wave:

Dont think you should part company with it mate, if im honest the interior isnt my bag but its a cracking car that ive admired for as long as ive been on here...

If its time for a bland mobile then so be it, be glad to see the last of the hardcore bra lovers gone anyway :wink:

Don't do it mate, i've been on here long enuff to see how far you've come with this car, just look back at the pics in the first thread. I remember you comments in the early days about what a shed (or something to that effect) it was, and now it has turned into one of my favourite C's on the forum, albeit not to everyones taste :norty:

I am sure you've seen many members hankering after something diff only to come back after 6 months wishing they had never sold. How would you replace the C that you have built without having to buy it back? Maybe thats what you really want, now you've got it to were you want it your running out of ideas, if thats true, buy another and start again just dont waste your time on a Blandwagon :p :scratch:

If its time for a bland mobile then so be it, be glad to see the last of the hardcore bra lovers gone anyway :wink:

whos to say the legendary bra wont live on :norty:

like i say,i've got 13wks probation to do we my new job,so i may come to my senses :scratch:

Dont think you should part company with it mate, if im honest the interior isnt my bag but its a cracking car that ive admired for as long as ive been on here...

cheers mate

Don't do it mate, i've been on here long enuff to see how far you've come with this car, just look back at the pics in the first thread. I remember you comments in the early days about what a shed (or something to that effect) it was, and now it has turned into one of my favourite C's on the forum, albeit not to everyones taste :norty:

I am sure you've seen many members hankering after something diff only to come back after 6 months wishing they had never sold. How would you replace the C that you have built without having to buy it back? Maybe thats what you really want, now you've got it to were you want it your running out of ideas, if thats true, buy another and start again just dont waste your time on a Blandwagon :p :scratch:

i know what your sayin,an i was close to just breakin it :(

if i can find away of gettin a newer car an keepin the g60 i will :salute:

finally put the last bolts in the rs's,may even fit them tomorrow :)

i will be thinkin of ways to keep mate,dont worry.just need to stop lookin at audi TT's

fitted me rs's,reckon i'm gonna change the rear dishes to 8's or 8.5's so i can go lower 8)

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00407-1.jpg

heres one of miss scholes,the stray cat that lives in my garden an has her tea at my house every night :lol:

DSC00417.jpg

i will keep unless someone makes me an offer i cant refuse :grin: seen as i cant afford a TT

gotta admit though ,i'm lovin the rado again @ the mo 8)

seen as i cant afford a TT

gotta admit though ,i'm lovin the rado again @ the mo 8)

...i'm having a remarkably similar feeling about mine :D

...and to add to the comments above, that baby looks schweeeeeeet!! :salute: (no, not the cat!)

cheers mate,i had doubts about the 15's,but i reckon we a 50mm splitter an a little drop they will look fine :D