Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

Some will hate it..

Sorry mate, but I'm *really* struggling to find anything that I like on that car!

Mean? I think if it drove past me, I'd laugh more than cak my pants!

Sorry :lol:

i think yer having a laugh thinking that looks mean..........FFS the rear wheels stick out stupidly its got a chavved up pair of motorbike-esque tailpipes,flip paint which is the chavv/max-power lots paint of choice,a bumper that could double up as a snowplough..............i can go on and on but i think all this chroming has maybe gotten to yer head :D :wink:

I love.....

....the fack that I can close the window after I've looked at it and don't have to feel ill any longer :?

I like the dark headlights and i've always liked that two slat Rieger grille!

But thats about the lot.

Im jelous of the fantastic panel fit actually, and its all been done very well which i can allways apreciate. Not my bag at all though, except i actually like the rims, if they were 8 rather than 17J.

nice wheels, although the arches look too extended IMO, like the dark headlights, interior looks good but not really feeling any of the rest of it. flip paint is nasty on any car (yes, even tvr's) and that bonnet scoop/hole/gash is just rubbish, functional yes, but lacking in style.

I do like pulled arches and wheels that fill them on Rados, just so long as they stay in the arches and not stick out ;-)

The rest is all a bit extreme.

:pukeright:

It's just too over the top, don't like the bonnet cut out vent/chicken mesh thing and those exhaust tailpipes are really sh1te, but complement the equally crapola bumpers.

As with all things styling it just comes down to personal taste.

Not as many haters as i thought. Personally like to see a wildly styled showcar now and again. Great to see some people aren't afraid to express themselves for fear of others opinions.