Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting was it you [Archive April 06]

:o - im surounded by un known rados - its like going to sweden and saying "hey im from holland - isnt that weerd" :shock:

Bit of mutual Corrado spotting. Can't beat it. Same here I have to hike into Gosport from Cowplain every day :(

I see yours all the time...its a horrendous place to get in and out of isn't it?[/quote:6286b]

Are you usually in your Storm?[/quote:6286b]

yep - usually[/quote:6286b] Ah, Is your the green one which I've spotted going towards the A32 heading into Gosport at 0730 - 0745 ish? I have spotted a Storm in Haslar Hospital as well, not sure if it's yours? There's usually a dark C heading out of Gosport at that time. Very friendly driver, always waves :)

see a grey one on thursday near skipton while i was lost looking for the m1 to come back home end of the number plate was KCX. looked really nice. i was in a blue mk5 so wouldnt have got noticed

Was just behind a clean, white valver for a few miles down the M58, then in towards Wigan for a bit. G*** MBV

Completeley srandard, down to the sebrings and even the exhaust (I think).

CCGB sticker in the rear window and much waving & flashing going on.

Aren't Corrado owners nice?? :lol:

So who will be able to spot my G60 on the back of a trailer making it's way from Birmingham to Racepower Motorsport in Dartford tomorrow morning?????

Apparently it just fell off! :shock:

...although i couldnt see you being that bothered now bud! :lol:

Blue K plate in Lydford crossroads in Somerset on thursday.

Nice set of M3 lights on the back too!

Bit of mutual Corrado spotting. Can't beat it. Same here I have to hike into Gosport from Cowplain every day :(

I see yours all the time...its a horrendous place to get in and out of isn't it?[/quote:a1464]

Are you usually in your Storm?[/quote:a1464]

yep - usually[/quote:a1464] Ah, Is your the green one which I've spotted going towards the A32 heading into Gosport at 0730 - 0745 ish? I have spotted a Storm in Haslar Hospital as well, not sure if it's yours? There's usually a dark C heading out of Gosport at that time. Very friendly driver, always waves :)[/quote:a1464]

Thats mine at Haslar Hospital !

black g60 coming towards me on church walk in worthing on friday (i think). the lovely laydeeee driving did wave after a few seconds of looking bemused at my greeting :)

white C in kwikfit worthing - double exhaust pipes. another laydeee.

helllooooo ;)

My missus spotted a white C coming out of Kwik fit (or something similar) in Bodmin last week (she doens't know what day). Wasn't aware of any local white Corrados...

There was a white valver , and 2 red valvers in Newquay town centre yesterday

Also spotted a rado on the TV, the couple featured on 'No Going Back' on Channel 4 had a de-badged blue rado in France

do any welsh forum members travel between aberystwyth/camarthen?

iv'e seen a few in aber, a blackberry vr6, i waved and got a "ive got the vr6" look in return, a white very low g60? rieger grill, a blue lowered g60.

And best of all i regulary see a green rado with cream interior, it also has the solitude alloys, but no storm badges (dealer not fitted?). this car has to be one of the best examples of a vr6 (maybe storm) in the country. it's driven by a 70 plus year old man with wife always in passenger side, he drives it so slowly and carefully you can hardly hear the engine. they both dress in tweed, the woman wears a head scarf, and the man wears a flat cap, country house style. these two style guru's (first seen as a teenager) were my inpiration for buying a corrado.

Saw a black VR6, Reg **** JNP I think, on Wherstead Road, Ipswich, Friday 31st, about 5:30 ish. Looked nice and clean, fairly standard although it looked like it was lowered.

black ( VR6 ?) on dual carriageway heading away from Talbot Green bout 1:30pm, lowered on 17's from brief glimpse, looked a very nice example,

you again and same place about half 5 today :D get your ass on here boy :!:

cymru-corrado, Has it got a private plate?..It could be a mate of mine's if it has. He doesn't use the net.

Thats mine at Haslar Hospital !

I used to work there a few years back :)

really? what were you doing there?

Im working in C2/D3/C3 areas usually

cymru-corrado, Has it got a private plate?..It could be a mate of mine's if it has. He doesn't use the net.

havent been able to get plate yet, one of those 'o look its a Corrado then its gone' and always see it near a roundabout near Talbot Green so not best place for trying to get details of car without smashing mine up :D

Dark blue VR6 travelling along valley near Ullswater, Cumbria. I was in a Silver Mk4 with Anni bits on it. Was on Thurs last week about 4.30 whilst i was having a break in The Lakes.

Also spotted a rado on the TV, the couple featured on 'No Going Back' on Channel 4 had a de-badged blue rado in France

A mate was telling me about that!