Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Will I sell my Rado?? 24v V6 - PVW Cover Car Jan 06

from a feeler to sold! just like that, like many have said tho great car!! if vw made a new corrado it probably wouldnt be any better than that! good luck with the next project! would love to know how much etc it went for and the next car but thats been a bit cheeky! :wink:

is it actually sold now?? gonna tell us how much?? ;)

i hear what your saying about the people making the forum aswell. my corrado went over 2 years ago and im still on here now and again!

oh... and i reckon your next project should be a boring mk4 v6 golf with a corrado engine and interior swap :D

Congrats Jay, but i think your crazy, you just sold a piece of Art, you WILL miss it

Cheers for all the nice comments guys. I am proud of what I have done with the Rado and don't feel I could do a better job if I did it again.

The car is being collected on Saturday, so I will let you all know how it goes.

I know I will miss it, probably more than I think, but I will have something else to focus on if all goes to plan. Obviously I will keep you all posted.

Cheers guys

Jay

Gutted that its sold! :( Also gutted that you aren't going to be doing another Corrado really! Yeah you've already done about as much as you could do but.. :(

Just hope you're staying within the VW/Audi group!

There will always be a dub of some sort in the drive

I will let you all know once its all done.

Jay

Mate from the day I first saw you car {PVW} I was really lovin it - can't belive you've let it go "is nice to hear there will always be a dub on the drive - be even better if it's another C"

I would be interested to know what you car you are thinking of as a base for your next project :D

couldnt be a mk2, not after doing the corrado.

I doubt it would be a mk3 either for the same reasons, and I doubt it will be a mkv as they are too knew and expensive.....so.....which mk4 are you going for then? :lol:

Im not suprised some1's snapped it up.. got to be the ulimate corrado.. hope it goes to a good home... BTW who's bought it if you dont mind me asking??

Well deduced Coxy :-) I remember Jay being very complimentary toward his mate's charged 4Motion at the stealth RR day ;-)

Wow, well cool that it's sold Jay - it's going to be a sad moment seeing it leave the driveway, but onwards and upwards and all that.

Make sure the new owner gets sent in the direction of the forum though :)

wow, jay - i think a few people are shellshocked - are you going to give an indication of sale price as it seems to have progressed very quickly so i presume it must have been a goooooood offer????

Wow, can't believe it's sold just like that!

me neither, seems crazy, went from just testing the water to sold in no time :'(

hope you'll be OK when you see her driving off mate, chin up :)

sad to hear it won't be another Rado next too :(

Gratz on the sale though mate

i just hope the new owner makes it their own hate it when peeps buy a show car then just show it taking all the credit!! like a caddy i know around my way.

It was enough of an offer. :)

I have not bought a new car yet, but if all goes to plan it will be LHD and RWD.

Jay