Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Will I sell my Rado?? 24v V6 - PVW Cover Car Jan 06

sorry Kev you can't compare the ideas behind the Lambo and Jay's motor,the Lambo is a ground up design,whereas Jay's is a modifaction of an already designed car

So the new Extreme Murciealago is worth £50K more than the car it's based on then?

And why isn't Noble's car £150K instead of £60k?

The point I was trying to make was Jay's car being a creation!

but no offence meant to him its hardly a creation as such,what he's done is refined it to a certain taste/style.........big difference IMO

as for the lambo's they ain't gonna sell them at cost price are they???,they(lambo) are in it for the money,and the Noble would have no customers for their car if it was marketed at £160k.......it is afterall a car with a Mondeo engine

If I was in a positon of yours, I'd be more worried about someone else driving off into the distance rather than the money tbh.

End of the day, what do you want? To expand your skills or keep the Corrado and already look good?

(Btw, such an awesome car, read your members gallery loads of times, and I think anyone who wants to buy it should)

:shocked!: what can i say?? it is truely a awesome car with every thought put into every stage of the build. every piece of work has been done with quality workmanship.

all i can say is i know were you are coming from in the way that you feel that you need to start a new project/ something different.

i would hold out for the right price and advertise it on different forums for the price that you want. if it doesn't sell then its no loss as you still have a truely awesome car. good luck with what ever you decide to do as it will be a tough decision and at the end of the day its worth what ever you want for it and i dont believe any of us can put any sort of price on it.

Sorry to see your Letting it go Jay!!!

Reading through all the posts, It worth what someones willing to pay... I personally know a couple of lads that came into the VW Scene, didn't have a clue how to do these mods but had the money to play with!!!

These guys were more than willing to Pay a premium price for a car that was the Dogs B*llcks... £12k for Mk2 Golfs....

Your not daft!! and sure your clued up with a realistic figure...

Someone will be along wth the readies soon...

All the best mate...

Jay - you're car is an absolute beauty but I would never personally buy it - even for about £4k - as it's very much YOUR car - it's a signature car and only you can take credit for all the hard work that you've done to it - I think you should keep it - as there'd be nothing worse than seeing it for sale on Ebay in a couple of months with a F50 bonnet vent in Chameleon Green or something!

Lovely car, I think there are people out there who'd pay whatever you asked for personally, so unique, so tasteful. I think you'd get £12-15k. :-)

for what its worth it is without doubt the best corrado I have ever been in.

also kev, the sight of my corrado in a traffic jam in the last 3 years is extremely rare indeed!

Thanks for all your comments, I am obviously in the wrong place.

Jay

yes get a big pic in the autotrader you cheap skate.

dont know whoes gonna pay over 10k for a gay pink rado though :lol:

Well Furkz, I have heard your name mentioned alongside Gay and Pink before :) :)

Cheers for all the nice words guys. We will see what happens, maybe I will end up keeping it and strapping a charger on there. :twisted:

Jay

Of the major modded Corrados I've seen yours is my favourite.

If you do try to sell it I wish you all the best but, as Kev says, trying to match that small percentage of people who want to buy such a one off creation with those wanting to sell one AND agreeing on a price would, I think, be like trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack.

Well Furkz, I have heard your name mentioned alongside Gay and Pink before :) :)

Cheers for all the nice words guys. We will see what happens, maybe I will end up keeping it and strapping a charger on there. :twisted:

Jay

:lol:

I hope you dont sell it & do s/c it.. looked so awesome going up the strip y'day... 8)

i just dont get the selling a car halfway through jay? i know youve done a lot but youve got so many more plans for it im sure. Have 2 cars mate its the only way foward!

If all your looking is a new project, i am sure there are many members on the forum who would be only to willing to donate their cars to your cause, this way you keep yours and another member benefits of your skills.

If I had 10k+ I would pay that no problem, this really is a one off C and nobody will ever have anything the same.... totally unique.

I would love to own your car Jay, along with alot of other people on here, it is one of the best Corrado's ever, but i think people are put off because for what it would cost them, they could make a pretty good project out the Corrado that they already have.

How much do you think it's worth ?? Would you take 11K ??

...there must be something inthe air cos i've been thinking the same way - about selling.

think i'd be happy with £8k + but not so sure jay would be 8)

If I came into some cash on the lottery, then I would want a C to look like yours, as someone on here said some time ago. Your car is how VW should make the new Corrado.

Im sure no-one is is doubt as to what it is worth to you but if there really are Mk2 up for 16k and campers up for 28K then yours should surely fetch 15+k.

Spose it is a bit like lego. more fun building than playing with? that cant be right but 4 years is a long time for anyone to have a car.

If I win the lottery than look out for a PM mate.

what you selling up for you big poofta - give you head a shake :)

..........its the sunny weather - wishing i had a rear wheel drive convertible hairdressers car to play in the sun with 8)

getting a bit sick that i haven't been able to get it sprayed and i ain't been anywhere with it this year........

Don't sell, you'll regret it. There is no way that the money you'll get for it will be equal to what the car is worth to you.

what you selling up for you big poofta - give you head a shake :)

..........its the sunny weather - wishing i had a rear wheel drive convertible hairdressers car to play in the sun with 8)

getting a bit sick that i haven't been able to get it sprayed and i ain't been anywhere with it this year........

buy my 4wd system then and go 4 wheel drifting ;)

I suspose I am lucky in that I get to drive an mx-5 in the sunny weather. Still wouldnt sell my corrado for it though (unless I was allowed to supercharge it!)