Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Will I sell my Rado?? 24v V6 - PVW Cover Car Jan 06

arse. how old are you!

so that doesnt tempt you? even though it ticks all the boxes! LHD, C4, VERY low miles and a great price!?!

I am 27 :). The colour is not what I am after. I have seen a few and am looking at one on Sunday.

No Paul I have not sold it to Ian :)

Jay

Nice one Jay, hope you enjoy your new steed......

A chap at work has a white targa top 964 and it sounds superb, lovely engine note.

I must admit, I'm not particularly feeling the 964 anymore, but the turbo version was my childhood pin up (apart from Sam Fox, Sabrina and Gloria Estefan), looks a bit dated now imo, although I'm sure yours will look anything but once it's received the Renshaw treatment!

I don't have many regrets, but one will definitely be not seeing this car in it's current guise before it's sold. A stunning car, and one you really needed to hold on to mate. Unique doesn't cover it!

As for 964/911s, I'm sure you'll really enjoy the experience. There is nothing quite like an air cooled 911 and you'll soon be enjoying one the most charasmatic cars ever made. A true icon! 2 of my favourite 964s:

i sense another dashboard transplant coming up.....

Can you put a TT dash in a porsche!!? :-P

Cant beat the old skool porka.. timeless & always turns heads...

logical step really just as long as it does'nt look like this one (it's what i'm very slowly working towards) 8)

logical step really just as long as it does'nt look like this one (it's what i'm very slowly working towards) 8)

thats more like it. In white, stripped out and black cloth fixed recaro's.

Thats one of the 'problems' of the Corrado - its such a difficult act to follow and then you can onlyjump up to a Porker or something of that ilk.

Blimey Jay! cant believe how quick this has all been. I've been away for the week with MINI, but richard has been keeping in touch with Ben about a possible sale. Didnt realise it had all happened.

Good luck with the new car.. Ill be looking forward to the results.

thats werid.. this pic is the same car in yellow???

Herisites chopped it for someone a while ago Bally :)

(well i think it was him)

glad i saw this at rr'day before you sold it jay was so impressed with your dash install and the colour i think! good luck with new car so when did you sell your C!