herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

He's gone back to the Team Dynamics he had before because they're lighter, although I think he misses these now he's only got skinny 7J's on again :lol:

Yeah when I followed you back I kind of regretted going back to skinny wheels again :lol:

The wheel bolts didn't come loose on the way home, so it must have been me being a klutz and forgetting to torque them!

White wheels are not something I would initially go for, but they look cool :salute:

I know in the past we have spoken briefly about the Weitecs being too firm, so I thought I would mention that I rose the ride height on my a few weeks back - 10mm front and 15mm back.... and it has vastly improved the ride - nowhere near as harsh any more. It sounds like an obvious thing to do now looking back, but I was genuinally surprised it made such a difference !!

Maybe something you might consider if you are still having problems with yours :shrug:

cars looking mint though :D

EDIT : I take it you didnt put the new softer springs on in the end !!

White wheels are not something I would initially go for, but they look cool :salute:

I know in the past we have spoken briefly about the Weitecs being too firm, so I thought I would mention that I rose the ride height on my a few weeks back - 10mm front and 15mm back.... and it has vastly improved the ride - nowhere near as harsh any more. It sounds like an obvious thing to do now looking back, but I was genuinally surprised it made such a difference !!

Maybe something you might consider if you are still having problems with yours :shrug:

cars looking mint though :D

EDIT : I take it you didnt put the new softer springs on in the end !!

That's strange as I've found that raising the ride height firms it up slightly but improves the straight line stability etc due to the wishbones being level etc :scratch:

I didn't put softer springs on in the end, couldn't afford them really so thought I'd put up with it for now. It's still pretty unbearable though :( I will definitely soften it up eventually, just need the house payments/purchases to settle down a bit first!

You may well have mentioned this earlier but I'm going to pub in a minute so couldn't be bothered reading previous posts. Have you tried adjusting damping rate of the shockers, all this talk about softer springs etc. but I didn't notice anything on damping rate. Sure you have tried it but just thought I'd mention it anyway!

You may well have mentioned this earlier but I'm going to pub in a minute so couldn't be bothered reading previous posts. Have you tried adjusting damping rate of the shockers, all this talk about softer springs etc. but I didn't notice anything on damping rate. Sure you have tried it but just thought I'd mention it anyway!

.....the weitecs we have dont have damper rate adjustment, only height adjustment :(

Gave the car a wash at the weekend and took a quick picture of it with my phone, thought it looked pretty good so thought I'd share it with everyone :grin:

rotas-clean-house.jpg

They look even whiter on the Blackberry, than they did on the Ice Grey :)

They look even whiter in the photo than when I saw them a couple hours before this was taken!

And the car looks more Blackberry in the pic too! :grin: That was probably the most Minging I'd ever seen your car Rob... :pukeright: :norty:

Back on a Positive note.. they do suit the Rado much better than I thought they would (being a "JDM" Wheel).. you just need some 312's back there to fill them out now!

Good to play catch up.. and it only took me 1.20 to get home by ignoring the Ghey-nav! :clap:

Yeah it was pretty dirty as it hadn't been washed for a few weeks :lol:

And yeah they look reeeeeeally white when cleaned up, I love them more and more the more I see them, especially when clean! 8)

Looks gorgeouse mate got a classy motorsport look about it.

You havent had the arches widened have you? Lookin nice and wide on that pic 8)

Just been reading the last few pages of your thread Rob, very interesting read esp' with the flat spot issue. Mine seems to be demonstrating the same issues so will be keeping in contact. How did this weekend go?

Very,very nice indeed. The whole blackberry/cream/white just works so well.

Thanks guys! I'm really happy with how the car's looking now. Just got to get it driving a bit better now, it's getting there though.

Looks gorgeouse mate got a classy motorsport look about it.

You havent had the arches widened have you? Lookin nice and wide on that pic 8)

Cheers mate. Nope arches are standard, the wider wheels just bring them out a bit I think, the RX's looked weedy :lol:

Just been reading the last few pages of your thread Rob, very interesting read esp' with the flat spot issue. Mine seems to be demonstrating the same issues so will be keeping in contact. How did this weekend go?

That's interesting! Well Mort came round yesterday and I tried his inlet manifold on mine and initial thoughts were that it was better, when we first fired the car up it sounded different but when driving it was quite similar. I thought it was fixed but I detected some flat spots still and when I got my old inlet back on and took it out it was actually pretty much the same. I actually think it's getting faster now, I keep forgetting that it had only done ~6k miles when I put it in so it's still running in!

Those Rotas look awesome against the blackberry paintwork. It shouldnt work but it does.

I know exactly what you mean mate, I initially thought white would be wrong but I love how it looks, it works so well with the blackberry imo!

That looks absolutely mint. It sits so nice on those wheels and the white just works so well.

Well done mate, thumbs up! :D :notworthy:

Wow love that pic on the previous page. Stance looks perfect, nice and aggressive but not too low!

Im not sure but I think my flat spot on the rev range has gone, well I hope anyway. Im just wondering if it takes a short time for the ecu to learn the fueling of the engine and may cause a flat spot.

Now this got me thinking, could your ecu be loosing the learnt data? Might be a duff ecm, or the ecm requires a permanent feed which helps store the learnt values? This is a complete guesse but I thought I would suggest it.

What do you think?

Those Rota's fill the arches out so nicely! Rota make some seriosuly tasty rims, I never knew they did European fitments (although Impreza's are also 5x100 I think)