VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Also thanks to 8vMatt for the boot seal, again it was received quickly and I was kept informed. My car is getting better each day :)

Edited by MattWilde
No need for another post

Big thanks to Reggit and JayGT for two very impressively efficient sales recently. Both despatched goods very swiftly and very well packaged.

Delighted and would thoroughly recommend each of these gents.

Agreed, TimDoc is cool. A pleasure to do business with, really helpful and a nice bloke.

Cheers Tim

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

+1 for emu from me. Just purchased a foglight and an indicator for a good price with fair postage. They arrived swiftly and well packaged and would happily recommend!

Many thanks to cheesy for an easy sale of my car. Turned up to view when he said he would, and turned up to pay and collect the car when he said - and no haggling on the price! Thanks mate! :)

yep

jim went out his way to give me all the details & more on the 16v

straight forward purchase

thanks matey

(bought a steering shroud form jim few months back aswell & that was spot on)

Just completed purchase from federvg. All went smoothly, item fairly priced imo, nicely packaged and sent promptly. Recommended :thumbleft:

Agreed, TimDoc is cool. A pleasure to do business with, really helpful and a nice bloke.

Cheers Tim

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Another thumbs up for Timdoc,

I bought a refurbed steering wheel from emu. It was well done and incredibly well packaged in transit. Very happy, thankyou.

A quick thanks to Sam quicky1980 , bought a couple of bits off of him, very quick delivery which meant my day off wasn't wasted :)

big thanks to skimask for my re-furbed engine well packed and seems to be just as described.

kar l

Thank you to Purple Tom for the prompt despatch, as promised, of the Outside Temperature Sensor I bought off him - Job for the weekend along with the Coilpack and ISV.

Ian.

Big thanks to EMU sorted with coolant hoses.got them on friday after the little delay but very happy with the seller.

Only critisism is one of the hoses has a bodge job repair using electrical tape but otherwise rest are good,Thanks

I bought the following recently. Both arrived well packaged, quickly, and as described:

Front VW badge from leeeeshad

New rear VW badge from dragon green

Thanks guys.