VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Just want to write an extra special thanks to easypops who sent me a Speedline centre cap absolutely free of charge and would not take any money even to cover his postage costs. Extremely generous and just another reminder that there are some absolutely sterling folks on this forum. Thank you :)

Big thank you to REDBORBET for making a fine job of wrapping up wheels for international shipment, I had the poor fella pestered with messages! Thanks Matt

A big thanks for a smooth and easy transaction with VR6 Gar - well packaged and good delivery. Great stuff Gareth. Many thanks once again :)

Many thanks to Chris , for sending out my fixings . Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner , I was on holiday . Wifi was sketchy to say the least . Beer tokens on the way mate ! .

Another shout for Chris ( Lilfuzzer) - good price packaging and delivery.

Cheers!

No problem phil pleasure

Another big thanks to Chris , for my interior parts . Nice and clean . Perfect .

Thanks mate .

No problem rob happy to help :)

Fri 04-Sep-15 14:51:

a "Big Thanks & Thumbs Up " to 'Thursdave' for his excellent Seller credentials :

and to reciprocate your own [and appreciated-by-me] comment to me on the advert Thread of :

:grin: Corking, cheers

I just want to post here too, on this 'Good Salesman & Good Buyer' thread about Dave's Carlsberg part in a very seamless transaction ==
just as it should be done...

...it arrived a day ahead [of what I'd decoded from the very helpful UPS Tracking Ref # that you'd so helpfully PM'd me], and so that everyone can see what a brilliant Seller you are :

• perfect & incisive communications

• fully insured & trackable P&P

• fabulously well packed

• and you so thoughtfully included the original [and fully intact] VW Part details' stickers t'boot

so it's a "Big Thank You & Thumbs Up, Ta !" from me, Dave

Enjoy your weekend, Dave,

Regards, Thanks & Appreciation,

Robert

Sunday 20-Sep-15 16:49 :

a "Big Thanks & Thumbs Up " to 'JMC' for his excellent Seller credentials on 3x cracking parts for mi 'handy spares' box :

• fully insured & trackable P&P... and totally geared to what would work well for me at this end

• fabulously well packed

• and you so thoughtfully included the original [and fully intact] VW Part details' stickers t'boot

= =
" Carlsberg selling.., at it's best"
, and a "
big appreciative Thank You & Thumbs Up, Ta !
" from me, Jonathon

and indeed, that's been 2 of these such deals in the same week... the 2nd one [of the same 'Carlsberg' ilk is below / coming next...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Jonathon,

Regards, Thanks & my total Appreciation,

Robert

Sunday 20-Sep-15 16:46 :

a "Big Thanks & Thumbs Up " to 'northernvr6' for his excellent Seller credentials :

• fully insured & trackable P&P... and totally geared to what would work well for me at this end

• fabulously well packed

• and brilliant, clear UPS arrangements

= = " Carlsberg selling...", and a "a big appreciative Thank You & Thumbs Up, Ta !" from me, Peter

and indeed, that's been 2 of these such deals in the same week... the 1st one [of the same 'Carlsberg' ilk is as above...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Peter,

Regards, Thanks & my total Appreciation,

Robert

This week a big thumbs up to Andyb and Clumpy1. Both good sellers! Andyb drove up from the south coat with parts and Clumpy even threw in a pair of leather trimmed parcel shelf support at no extra cost.

Fraser

Big thanks to VEEDUBBED (Andrew) for supplying a pair of headlight reflectors. Packaged well sent on time and a very easy transaction!! 😊

VEEDUBBED thanks for help with headligt parts,

highly recomended salesman :)

Big thanks to Purple Tom for the front bumper and under dash shelf. Very good salesman. He has plenty of black interior trim people.

Thanks again

Fraser

A big shout out to Bob re the expansion tank. Done and dusted in the space of an hour or so,

AND it made the post the same day! Excellent - couldn't have wished for more.

Cheers

Nick.

Big thanks to Seanl82 - superfast delivery and generally a really nice guy to deal with (again!) :) Many thanks. Hasan