mic_VR

mic_VR's VR - The Awakening!

Cheers guys, wasn't sure about them to begin with but once I got them on the car I think they just suit the Aqua blue really well. They were a bargain as well so I can't complain!

Hmmm giant liqurice wheels :lol: are they from the guy with the blackberry VR Mic? the engraved ones?

Grey solitudes that were on Adz the Rat's old car (hodaz has it now i think).

Looking fly Mic.

Is that it? LOL, I was thinking he'd bought some special 17s or something tasty! :lol:

I'm sorry but imo, Solitudes = :sleeping: :lol:

Is that it? LOL, I was thinking he'd bought some special 17s or something tasty! :lol:

I'm sorry but imo, Solitudes = :sleeping: :lol:

Haha! Cheers Kev, but don't worry they are only a stop gap as they had a full set of conti's with about 5mm left and my old tyres were near illegal. Plans of big brakes will mean they will have to go just after christmas.

They aren't the ones off Adz (hodaz) car, they are actually Porsche grey metallic and from another guy off here called VRChris. Bargain at £150!

Just found this pic of my car and realised it's been almost 3 months since I last drove it... :(

DSCF0815.jpg

......... strange how you can miss these things isn't it, they really get under your skin! :lol:

Just found this pic of my car and realised it's been almost 3 months since I last drove it... :(

DSCF0815.jpg

......... strange how you can miss these things isn't it, they really get under your skin! :lol:

And that's another oppurtunity to remind you about my coilpack!! Mine's developed a small misfire recently, so I'd really like that back if you're done with it - please!

Pah, I laugh at your '3 months' and raise you 2 years! :lol:

But you're not normal like me....... :lol:

Sorry Kev, PM on route!

Blimey!

Are 12V coilpacks becoming a new currency as well as 24V?

I still haven't received 2No 24V ones I ordered back in August, when I borrowed yours Mike!

What are VW playing at?

Tidy looking 12V BTW! :D