KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

well got some shiny bits to fit tomorrow as long as its not too bloody cold, been polishing the manifold up myself and i''m fairly happy with it, and it only cost £4 for some wet n dry so another karl bargain, looked at doing the camcover also but when Rich (enthusiastowned) was selling one i though sod it will buy that one instead.

before

2012-01-18184330.jpg

during

2012-01-18194701.jpg

finished

2012-01-26192409.jpg

and the camcover

2012-01-28203317.jpg

well today drove up to meet Andy (C5 OEM) to buy he's BBS RX2's after about two weeks in he's hands lol, got them back and they are currently having the centres powder coated a very bright silver with extra metallic flake so they really shine, then need to sort out some spacers to clear the brembos. Should look ace when fitted

pic off Andys for sale post

Picture011.jpg

well got the centres powder coated today and they look ace, the camera has not picked up the extra flake that was added to the powder coating but in the flesh it really pops out.

gonna look nice when they are fitted, just gotta sort out some spacers for them

2012-02-18175359.jpg

Nice job, going to look even better when the sun hits them and booted up.

When are you likely to have them fitted?

Im guessing it's just my iPhone screen but they look like they have a hint of blue/green?

Look nice either way mate, black didn't suit em IMO.

Agree with the other guys comments, silver centres work much betterer-er... you know what I mean!

OEM just always seems the best solution.

M

Edited by MarkFoster

cheers guys i'm even more happy with them after seeing them in the sunshine, and abdul you need your eyes testing as there is no blue/green to them.

and its good to see that vultering is still very rife on here, had 15 pm's about my AZEV alloys and there not even off the car yet lol

Lol at the vultures!!

I think it's the iPhone screen mate, messes my eyes up! Pm me those pics whenever your ready...:)

well the RX2's will be fitted tomorrow, then gonna have another look at the wiring behind the stereo, i bought a new alpine ida head unit and had a look at fiting it tonight after work, and god what a mess the wiring is in, theres bloody wires cut/taped and random fuses that i cannot see a reason for?? plus being colourblind does not help lol

Mate that's the first thing I did!

Mine didn't have a switched fed they had both been soldered to the live!

And speakers were on the wrong outputs!

well got the RX2's fitted today and very happy with them, but need some spacers for the rear as they dont fill the arches the way i like so they are on order, would have taken a pic but god is my car filthy at the moment, will get the rear spacers sorted and then a good clean and will put up a pic.

karl