coullstar

Green 24v VR - new wheels are here

very nice, they even look a little menacing - like spinning cheese graters (in a good, weapony kind of way!). :D

Lookin good Greame, wasn't sure at first about them, but I think you've pulled it off :salute:

Looking real good mate, nice and purposeful, love em.

Dont envy you having to clean the buggers though :lol:

Sounds interesting.........I think the wheels are compomotives as found on Delta Intergrales! :tongue:

Knew I was right!!! :clap:

Looks stunning mate! 8)

Very interesting.. would like to see a side on shot. Certainly width / fitment look spot on...

Been away for the weekend but managed to get some better photos. Modified shifter is good but needs adjutsment now. The new exhaust is perfect, so subtle but sounds great.

Might fit those lower caps to the front and go down one notch on the rears.

REALLY like them mate, good call.

Cant help thinking it must be 4wd when I look at the pics! Even tho I know its not LOL

The wheels really suit the car in a purposeful way, it would be rude not to use your new brake clearance and get some 4 pots :lol:

Im soo jealous! your car looks stunning, one of my favourite and now if you go get my actual all time favourite red corrado, extreme envy would not even be the words to describe it!!!

Sorry to raise a thread from the past. I have been refurbing some BBS RKII's to go on an Audi A3, but when trial fitting them today found that the centre bore is waaaaaay too big for a normal VAG car (57.1mm). When measuring the centre bore I found they are approx 82mm. I have no idea what cars have a 5x112mm bolt pattern, relatively low offset (32mm) and a mahoosive centre bore.

I have trawled the internet all afternoon and not found anywhere that does spigot rings to reduce the bore from 82mm down to 57.1, but I have a glimmer of hope because in the hundreds of web pages I have visited, you sir, have had the same issue and are the only person who seems to have written online about it.

Please, please, please could you fix it for me to find out where you got your 82>57.1 spigot rings from, as mentioned in this post:

New daily. Gave it a wash and polish today.

1.8t with a few extras. Handles not too bad with Koni suspension. Sitting a bit low at the rear as its got the new wheels sitting in the back. Just need to figure out spigot ring sizes as the centre bore is massive on them (82mm!!)

Yours hopefully, Tim

PS - yes I did sign up just to ask this question, but since there are some pretty cool cars in the galleries etc, I think I'm gonna stick around.

Hi, I went on ebay and found a company that manufactured metal spigot rings to fit into the wheels. They were spot on and fitted the car perfectly. It was a while ago but there are still some folks on ebay as I enquired about some not that long ago. Failing that a good machine shop should be able to knock them up.